Males and Females

...the room gets quite messy very easily. So we've agreed that whenever we live together again (i.e. she decides to move back to Iowa), she'll have her own room, and we can alternate sleeping in each other's beds. I know other people who have used this system successfully.

This is a problem I've been having. I like to keep my room as neat and organized as possible, but when my girlfriend comes back from college that goes out the window. The second she gets back we both relax and cleaning takes a hit.

To each their own, but I personally think sharing a bed together is valuable. Everyone needs alone time, but it should be by establishing separate hang out spaces and keeping the bedroom as your 'together' area. Like my dude and I are looking at two bedroom apartments so one of us can hang in the living room and the other in the spare.

We also both dig a lot of the same shit though, decor and environment wise, so maybe that's relevant. Don't really need a space to personalize, just to be alone in.

My ex sometimes still comes over to hangout and he totally got stuck here after that snowstorm too even though it wasn't that bad but the trains stopped running. I like hanging out with him, but yeah i don't like being smothered too much either which he did and still does a lot.

I actually like sharing my bed with people. Cuddling rules, but I'm mood swingy too so once I'm done cuddling i don't really want to be touched.

Between work and hanging out it's honestly rare that I come home and have my bed to myself. A lot of times my girl friends will sleepover (and stay for DAYS), and i guess i grew up always sharing everything anyways (shared my room AND bed with my aunt and sister) so that doesn't bother me, so as long as the person can leave me alone for a couple hours while I surf the internet or listen, music, and sleep. Like honestly, the only that that makes me cranky as fuck when someone is over my house is if they wake me up when I'm trying to sleep (which happens all the time) or like when I come home and need a nap but I have to entertain needy friends.

I could have sworn that cuckolding was when a man has sex with another man's wife and that man does not even realize it. It's pretty much the plot to every damn comedic play after Shakespeare's time (shit...and during).

A relationship isn't truly good until you can both rip ass next to each other.

Thats a test I bust out within the first week of dating. I never, ever will hold my fart for anyone, fuck that.

So we've agreed that whenever we live together again (i.e. she decides to move back to Iowa), she'll have her own room, and we can alternate sleeping in each other's beds. I know other people who have used this system successfully.

This has been the most successful way Ive ever lived with a partner, for sure.

Between work and hanging out it's honestly rare that I come home and have my bed to myself. A lot of times my girl friends will sleepover (and stay for DAYS), and i guess i grew up always sharing everything anyways (shared my room AND bed with my aunt and sister) so that doesn't bother me, so as long as the person can leave me alone for a couple hours while I surf the internet or listen, music, and sleep. Like honestly, the only that that makes me cranky as fuck when someone is over my house is if they wake me up when I'm trying to sleep (which happens all the time) or like when I come home and need a nap but I have to entertain needy friends.

I dont have a damn problem telling anyone they are over staying their welcome. I expect and want the same treatment from my friends. Dont get me wrong, I'll feed em, fuck em, give em a place to sleep, shower, shit etc. But the second its time for someone to leave, they know. Like I said, I know how it is, and want the same treatment. Hospitality when its genuine, but not when its self sacrificing to the host.

Are you people incapable of living with the opposite sex? Or do you just date super clingy chicks who wanna spend every moment together?

Its possible Im incapable of it since every chick Ive lived with has pushed me out of the fucking door. (Not literally, just by the circumstances).

Im the kind of person that needs something enticing to keep me interested. When Im in a relationship and I move in/partner moves in, shit gets too comfortable, boring and stale reaaaaaaal quick.

Im sure once I meet someone who keeps me interested it wont be an issue, but once you live together, its natural that your personal schedules become intertwined and the bag goes over the head.

Maybe I also need to try dating a woman thats independent for once. That would be nice.

cuckolding is when a guy gets off from his wife cheating(he can watch it or be content by just driving his whore to the stud)

this is where it derived it's name from.

Last edited by a moderator:
?

I never, ever will hold my fart for anyone, fuck that.

:lol:

Well fucking said!

cuckolding: Why is it named after a brooding parasite?

edit: well this is what i found on wiki ...

"Cuckold historically referred to a husband with an adulterous wife and is still often used with this meaning. In evolutionary biology, the term cuckold is also applied to males who are unwittingly investing parental effort in offspring that are not genetically their own.[1] Since the 1990s, the term has also been widely used to refer to a sexual fetish in which the fetishist is stimulated by their committed partner choosing to have sex with someone else.[2]

Historically, the term was generally considered to be a great insult, and leveling an accusation that a husband had raised another man's child (thus implying that he had been a cuckold) was deemed a provocation that demanded a fight to the death."

Makes more sense now.

cuckolding is when a guy gets off from his wife cheating(he can watch it or be content by just driving his whore to the stud)

this is where it derived it's name from.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Mb0GOITRUU

The fetish comes from the original definition: "A derisive name for the husband of an unfaithful wife." The OED is always right.

But who gives a shit and why do I care? Let's talk about banging more whores.

To each their own, but I personally think sharing a bed together is valuable. Everyone needs alone time, but it should be by establishing separate hang out spaces and keeping the bedroom as your 'together' area. Like my dude and I are looking at two bedroom apartments so one of us can hang in the living room and the other in the spare.

One issue we have discovered is that living in the same bedroom means neither of us has any truly personal space, and the room gets quite messy very easily. So we've agreed that whenever we live together again (i.e. she decides to move back to Iowa), she'll have her own room, and we can alternate sleeping in each other's beds. I know other people who have used this system successfully.

I hope that whenever I am in this situation, my house will be large enough to accommodate one bedroom and a room for each of us to have chill time in. And that I have a cali king size bed.

One issue we have discovered is that living in the same bedroom means neither of us has any truly personal space, and the room gets quite messy very easily. So we've agreed that whenever we live together again (i.e. she decides to move back to Iowa), she'll have her own room, and we can alternate sleeping in each other's beds. I know other people who have used this system successfully.

A good way for a room to not get messy very easily is to clean it up regularly and not just leave clothes and shit everywhere all the time. I know other people who have used this system successfully.

Its possible Im incapable of it since every chick Ive lived with has pushed me out of the fucking door. (Not literally, just by the circumstances).

Im the kind of person that needs something enticing to keep me interested. When Im in a relationship and I move in/partner moves in, shit gets too comfortable, boring and stale reaaaaaaal quick.

Im sure once I meet someone who keeps me interested it wont be an issue, but once you live together, its natural that your personal schedules become intertwined and the bag goes over the head.

Maybe I also need to try dating a woman thats independent for once. That would be nice.

I've found one of the keys to a good relationship is when both people have multiple hobbies that they're more interested in than 'couple' things about 6 times out of ten. I'm the kind of person who's always obsessed with gaming and discing, and always getting into something new. My bf is passionate about his guitar and guns, and also always trying new things. So we have our shit that we've always loved doing and always have new stuff popping up to talk to eachother about.

My girlfriends are shocked but when its work week we only talk like... Once or twice till the weekend. And he's loyal whereas their men cheat on them. I'm pretty convinced we do love right.

A good way for a room to not get messy very easily is to clean it up regularly and not just leave clothes and shit everywhere all the time. I know other people who have used this system successfully.

That was difficult for us to do with our busy schedules and bad habits. I've been very good about keeping my own room (and kitchen!) tidy this semester so far, though I'm doing that partly to prove to her that I won't be as much of a slob if she were to move back in.

Me and my girlfriend live together, and share a room, and despite fighting often (we've had some bad ones), we are getting better.

We clean up our place quite frequently, as well.

PP and I have a 3 bedroom apartment. Two rooms are closets. Not making the most of the space we have, but we get home from work at 6 and go to bed at 9 every day so ehhhhh. I love living with him but I miss living alone.

Living on your own is fucking amazing. Even just lying on the floor in the kitchen and thinking about the fact that you can make your dream sandwich without some old fashioned wanker getting upset about it is stellar.