Males and Females

Yes, that is exactly what my pride rests on. :rolleyes:

All i was saying is that i haven't fucked any fat bitches, is that a negative? Why do you take everything i say to the butt? Your like a fucking leach that i just cant get off of me.

Oh and fat+ugly = i definitely wont fuck

I'd poke it if she was cute enough though.

I think we all were fucking brainwashed by Monoxide_Child into liking fat girls or something. Everyone used to be like "ew, she's a size 8 gross" and now you wackos are like "FUCK! She's an 18! JERK OFF!"

However, there's a clear difference between Carmella Bing and the aforementioned hambeast. Or even worse - this unfortunate figure:
5498616_700b.jpg

At In-N-Out I saw this black woman in line that looked like an amazon, probably over 6 feet tall but relatively thin, except for a massive round butt. She was wearing gym clothes too, and for some reason kept putting her hand down the front of her waistband (I like to imagine she was rubbing her clit to a fantasy of dominating lesser men). Of course she wasn't remotely fat on the whole so I don't know why I'm mentioning this except to say I know why I'll be masturbating shortly.

At In-N-Out I saw this black woman in line that looked like an amazon, probably over 6 feet tall but relatively thin, except for a massive round butt. She was wearing gym clothes too, and for some reason kept putting her hand down the front of her waistband (I like to imagine she was rubbing her clit to a fantasy of dominating lesser men). Of course she wasn't remotely fat on the whole so I don't know why I'm mentioning this except to say I know why I'll be masturbating shortly.

True amazons have one tit removed so it doesn't get in the way when shooting with a bow. You can incorporate that into your fantasy.