Males and Females

So far it kinda fuckin' rules. She's coming up tomorrow from Boston, and I've got another hookup lined up for next week. So basically, having my cake and eating it.

Yeah, I dont know if I could ever be in something like that. Depends on the woman, but I really dont know if I can be with a chick thats fucking other dudes, no matter how honest she is.

Glad its working out for you guys though.

I went with a cute female and my roommate to karaoke for a few drinks and stuff. I've hung out with this girl in the past in a group setting so I figured that I'd continue that atmosphere and do what we've done together in the past. I didn't want to come onto her super hard or anything weird like that.

Anyways, she was far hotter than I remember. I guess it could have been her bra choice and the fact that I wasn't seeing her on her way to campus but damn. Anyways, my roommate was making passing comments about how nice her tits were and stuff. As I was talking her back she told me to drop her off at a friends place which she said sort of in passing "yeah, my kinda sorta boyfriend lives here" or whatever.

She also asked me if I'd be willing to hang out with her and this guy Adam, who I know through the English department. She is afraid to go with him alone as she's never met the guy, so I am assuming that she isn't too terribly interested in him, but I don't fucking know. He's actually the guy that convinced me to start chatting up with her more and shit but when I was like "I don't know man" he was like "well, I'm going to ask her then" which I thought was just a ploy to get me to hang out more with her but now I'm not sure.

I need to actually be more flirtation in person and stuff. I've been watching a lot of Curb Your Enthusiasm and even Larry David spits more game than me. I just feel so fucking stupid getting even SLIGHTLY cutesy/touchy feely with women when I am around people that I know.

Should I pursue a more intimate relationship with this girl, or should I just go with the flow and let us be friends? She is actually an awesome girl into cool things and stuff. But, she's Asian and ya'll know how I am generally not sexually attracted to them, but I can't that I really give a shit either. The other thing is that I don't know where I'll be in the summer/fall due to the possibility of me moving to get a Ph.D elsewhere, so I'm not even sure I want to pursue a relationship or anything.

Different ways to flirt than being touchy, feely and a gooshy. Use the cards you have bro, and touchy feely isnt in your hand, imo. Thats like Jimmy goin soft, romantic and cheesy. Bitches see right through that ingenuine effort.

No one knows if you should go for it other than you man, but wtf is the story with this sorta boyfriend? That combined with her wanting you to be there to hang with some other guy???

My honest opinion is you waited too long to make a move and now youre in the friend zone.

I went with a cute female and my roommate to karaoke for a few drinks and stuff. I've hung out with this girl in the past in a group setting so I figured that I'd continue that atmosphere and do what we've done together in the past. I didn't want to come onto her super hard or anything weird like that.

Anyways, she was far hotter than I remember. I guess it could have been her bra choice and the fact that I wasn't seeing her on her way to campus but damn. Anyways, my roommate was making passing comments about how nice her tits were and stuff. As I was talking her back she told me to drop her off at a friends place which she said sort of in passing "yeah, my kinda sorta boyfriend lives here" or whatever.

She also asked me if I'd be willing to hang out with her and this guy Adam, who I know through the English department. She is afraid to go with him alone as she's never met the guy, so I am assuming that she isn't too terribly interested in him, but I don't fucking know. He's actually the guy that convinced me to start chatting up with her more and shit but when I was like "I don't know man" he was like "well, I'm going to ask her then" which I thought was just a ploy to get me to hang out more with her but now I'm not sure.

I need to actually be more flirtation in person and stuff. I've been watching a lot of Curb Your Enthusiasm and even Larry David spits more game than me. I just feel so fucking stupid getting even SLIGHTLY cutesy/touchy feely with women when I am around people that I know.

Should I pursue a more intimate relationship with this girl, or should I just go with the flow and let us be friends? She is actually an awesome girl into cool things and stuff. But, she's Asian and ya'll know how I am generally not sexually attracted to them, but I can't that I really give a shit either. The other thing is that I don't know where I'll be in the summer/fall due to the possibility of me moving to get a Ph.D elsewhere, so I'm not even sure I want to pursue a relationship or anything.

How big are her tits? Asian's with big tits are pretty cool.

I can get into white girls with small tits, but not Asians... weird.

Mike, as I've said before, don't worry about where you might be ending up later this year. There's a difference between short term and long term dating, and that cannot be determined till you've gotten further with a woman than you have with this one. Those types of long term anxieties are likely part of what's impeding your game.

Also, the phrase "kind of sort of boyfriend" sounds like an open invitation.

MasterYoda, it's simple and I know it sounds fuckin' dumb but you need to be cool to her, man. Yea sure they like attractive, funny, macho men too but they can get that whenever they want. When it comes down to it you have to be "better than her" in a sense, I know it's a shitty term but it's true; be fuckin' righteous, man! Just do something with her or show her something you do that's interesting and ups the shit out of your coolness value (silly again, I know, but we're dealing with silly creatures).

Thanks for the advice love gurus. I think I'm going to ask her out one and one and see how she feels about that. My roommate tonight said that he sent her a friend request and that he's also interested in her, but that doesn't necessarily mean shit.

I'm going to chat with her again soon and take her on a real date and stuff and see how that feels. Fuck it, I'm an adult and if she says no I don't give a rats ass. I have the Masters Exams to study for anyways. I don't need a sexy girl to distract me...

Thanks for the advice love gurus. I think I'm going to ask her out one and one and see how she feels about that. My roommate tonight said that he sent her a friend request and that he's also interested in her, but that doesn't necessarily mean shit.

I'm going to chat with her again soon and take her on a real date and stuff and see how that feels. Fuck it, I'm an adult and if she says no I don't give a rats ass. I have the Masters Exams to study for anyways. I don't need a sexy girl to distract me...
2cxasnn.gif