Males and Females

George Costanza? Really? I can't even wrap my head around that making a modicum of sense in a nice way or a funny way.

It was a bdsm/fetish "play party" and it was pretty interesting. Saw everything from electrostim to suspension bondage to needle play. Less gay stuff than I expected, and nobody fucking. I met somebody there who I hope to nail sometime soon. Had a good time.

I never got the online dating thing. I have never had problems meeting bitches in real life. I just don't care to talk to most. Im a chick in that regard. I don't put out often.

Eh. Too much hair down there, probably not gonna hit it again. Got a different broad coming over Saturday, we'll see if that goes better.

Yeah you get mad tail dude. You must be hella handsome or have game so slick that writing a book isn't that conceited.

This is only #10, although if I kept up the pace I've set the last six months 30 a year wouldn't be a huge stretch. I've kinda been on a fucking spree. I'm tall and good looking, which is a huge asset. My game is poor to average, but I'm pretty and confident so I don't really need "game."

Eh. Too much hair down there, probably not gonna hit it again. Got a different broad coming over Saturday, we'll see if that goes better.

French Canadians.

Yeah you get mad tail dude. You must be hella handsome or have game so slick that writing a book isn't that conceited.

I've met him. He's gone completely gray hair-wise but otherwise I can see why chicks dig him.

I've met him. He's gone completely gray hair-wise but otherwise I can see why chicks dig him.

Idk about the general female population, but I definitely have a bit of a silver fox fetish. I tell my bf all the time he's gonna look amazing when he finally starts graying. Wizard looking motherfucker. I think it creeps him out.