Males and Females

Goth girls are really strange. I never had the patience to fit in to their philosophical attitude towards various issues.

So I guess this is the appropriate thread to start posting my little clubbing anecdotes. I had three chicks after me tonight. I was feeling a little under the weather this week but tonight I was like 'fuck it, i'm going out.' So I went over to this faggoth club about 2 and 1/2 hours before it closed and got started on a little drinking.

I went outside for a smoke and some native american chick started talking to me. So I talked to her a bit; she was mildly attractive. Then I went inside and met up with a friend of mine. Then native american chick comes in and starts talking to me. Then she starts touching me and stuff, like holding my arm and caressing me and whatnot. Weird because I met her like 5 minutes before. Then I noticed that hot goth chick who was grinding on my junk a few weeks ago was dancing. Thing is she was talking with and dancing with native american chick's friend. Ok. But then at one point I thought those two had left so I started dancing and then hot goth chick started grinding on my junk again. Ok.

So me and hot goth chick talked a little bit and danced more but then my friend came to give me a hug goodbye and then she started pulling me towards her like trying to kiss me and whatnot. I'm not interested in her that way so I was acting weird about it, so I told her that I'll see her on Friday. At any rate, she was interrupting my grind session with hot goth chick. I think my new friend has a huge crush on me or something. Anyway, suddenly native american chick and her friend walk back in. Native american chick pushes me away from hot goth chick and starts dancing with me. Then she starts making out with me.

Why can't shit like this happen to me? FML.

Wait, there's fucking girls on the internet?

Rule 29

I finally kissed a girl. :) It took long enough. Certain customs helped me loosen up a bit around here. I kissed a few girls recently through a greeting. Then I saw a girl I like talking to and hugged her and kissed her on the cheek. I didn't do a good job at kissing but I tried. Nothing has really changed between me and other women here but I feel like I'm farther along in my personal development now. I'm not any good at kissing by the way. Which is bad because women will automatically know I'm inexperienced. But it's a start. I still haven't kissed a girl on the lips though. I was wanting to at least kiss a girl on this trip and now I have.

MortalKombat2.jpg

Okay so I was being a little too sneaky and dug this chick's rant out of Derek's myspace profile (here):

YES! That makes you an asshole!! This is half yours! How can you be so hurtful to me, what did i ever do that was wrong, i thought you loved me more than anything else! I guess I was wrong!!!! You did a pretty damn good job of making me beleive that shit! If you want to stop "pretending" with me then fine! LEAVE!! Because i dont want you anymore!! Ill see you in court you fucking prick!!
And things did not go to hell because of this baby, things went to hell because you cant be a man!

So Derek, are you just trolling around dude?

I have no control over my girlfriends. I have no idea why they are my girlfriends an do not care anymore. I would not turn down any of them anyways.