Males and Females

I've never had a girlfriend but have been pretty promiscuous for a while now. Call me a scumbag or whatever but I never understood how women work.

if you wanted a girlfriend you wouldn't be promiscuous. easy as that. it doesn't sound like you want one now, and why should you? having fun is great.

Obvious reply is obvious.
Brock_Lesnar_Profile_3_1.jpg

if you wanted a girlfriend you wouldn't be promiscuous. easy as that. it doesn't sound like you want one now, and why should you? having fun is great.

It's not that I don't want one, necessarily. I just don't know what constitutes a transitional period between someone I'm just having sex with and officially "dating" that person. I've slept with the same chick for a period of time but that's the closest I've come.

Usually when people become boyfriend and girlfriend they hang out for a while before they start fucking. if you are banging someone and have zero interest in sleeping with anyone else and don't want that person to bang anyone else, then you know you like her enough to want to date.

That exact scenario has happened before and the second I brought up (indirectly) that I wanted me and her to be exclusive, she was on her way.

How about not sleeping with girls until you get them to be exclusive? Next one you meet that you actually like, withhold sex until she agrees to date you.

Well I was more or less seduced by this chick from the get-go but I still gave it time and was under the impression that we were pretty much exclusive until she pulled some sketchy shit.

Women like to pull sketchy shit all the time. It's the nature of the game. If they cooked more steaks and shut the fuck up more, I wouldn't care as much

Nah, she's smarter and more successful than me. Doesn't do much for my confidence, but oh well. She gave me a Twilight birthday card because I make fun of Twilight so much. Still won't make me a sandwich. Bleh.

You're a shitty boyfriend if she won't make you a sammich.

Sometimes you gotta be super blunt with the ladies Obscure. Like "OK PLEASE DON'T FUCK OTHER PEOPLE IF YOU WANT US TO CONTINUE." Some people need explicit instructions like that.