Males and Females

@Zeph: Gotta say, that sounds like it could go really, really bad, but good luck.

IDK, my best friend here is a chick and I really don't see any problems aside from it's pretty emotionally draining when she whines about her bf all the time but w/e.

Maybe...you should probably ask her out for coffee or something like that. Worst thing that happens is she's not interested. Go on like this for too long and you'll be her gay friend.

:lol:
I'm just here for 3 more weeks. I don't know what will happen, but I'd like to get her e-mail and talk to her when I'm back to America. Along with a few other girls I've met here in Spain.
I can be friends with any girl, but I've never been able to be more. I'll just see if the current one wants to keep doing things with me. I sat with her at our cinema activity today.
Making moves has never been my thing though.
i'm still happy with myself here though.

Disagree King Drunkard. You can be great friends with a dude/chick if neither of you are attracted to each other. If you have both mutually rejected each other as a potential whatever I think you can proceed as normal.

One of my best friends at home is a dude who only like white girls with big boobs and big asses. He is not interested in me and I am not interested in him and we are both in relationships. There is no tension. I play dumb about that stuff a lot but in this case I am for real.

I'm just here for 3 more weeks. I don't know what will happen, but I'd like to get her e-mail and talk to her when I'm back to America.

Wait so you are in Spain for vacation and you have 3 weeks left...and you are planning to get back to America to talk to them via email?! How about you just make the best out of your 3 weeks (and whatever you do, don't think "I'll do it next week" because next thing you know you are on that plane back home without any action)

Disagree King Drunkard. You can be great friends with a dude/chick if neither of you are attracted to each other. If you have both mutually rejected each other as a potential whatever I think you can proceed as normal.

One of my best friends at home is a dude who only like white girls with big boobs and big asses. He is not interested in me and I am not interested in him and we are both in relationships. There is no tension. I play dumb about that stuff a lot but in this case I am for real.

Ya well your friend is a fool. I don't care what race a chick is or the size of her tits or ass is. If she's good looking, I'd probably want to pee in her butt. That is unless she has an STD, is crazy/retarded, or related to me. And I'd say this goes for the majority of guys in 'Merica.

Well everyone has different standards and it so happens that he doesn't find my looks or personality attractive. What's so hard to understand about that?

There's nothing hard to understand, you're just pulling from a small sample size whereas I'm drawing my opinion from the vast majority of men. I never disagreed with you that guys and gals could be friends. However, more often than not, the countdown to boner time is inevitiatibiatable.

That's why it's important for there to be an instance of rejection, a moment when it is made clear that hooking up will not happen. Some men will continue to "orbit" a chick who has rejected them even though she's not interested (Derek?), others will fuck off and fade away, and some will simply accept the fact that nothing's going to happen but continue to be real platonic friends.

motivatore88cebffbe09abde34a8b774ba.jpg