Males and Females

I can't man... I just.. CANT. :cry:

Actually a moment where I felt any interest towards finding out what the whole alcohol deal is about just never arose. Not even my father drinks. Normal state of senses can be just as cool. :Smokedev:

I wonder why middle easterns aren't considered asians. I guess you have to be squinty eyed to be asian. I blame the americans for destroying yet another word.

So my parents are finally letting me and my girlfriend share a bed when she comes up to visit in a couple weeks. I'm so happy.

So my parents are finally letting me and my girlfriend share a bed when she comes up to visit in a couple weeks. I'm so happy.

Progress! Just don't make too much noise ;)

And yeah British people say Asian = South Asian, Oriental = ching chongs.

OH HEY GUYS!!!!!

Thought I would stop by and say hello and this thread is a perfect place to explain my absence!!

I have spent the last 7 months hanging out with the most amazing female I have ever known. I am so in love with her it breaks my heart. The heart break coming from the fact that she does not feel the same way hahahahaha of course. Instead I get to play the classic role of "the best friend", and get the "I am closer to you than anyone and you are so great and you take care of me and I love you but I'm not IN love with you" speech!!!

Oh man. It's bad I tell you what. I am totally hopeless. sheesh.