Males and Females

Hello everyone. I'm doing very well here in Spain. I've been here a couple days. And :lol: at the bets over me potentially losing my V Card. It's been a grear trip. My flights were very good, because of the people I sat beside, especially my 2nd one. :) Yes, I met a lovely older Asian American woman on the airplane to Madrid who happened to sit beside me. I've also met some Brazillian women here in Spain. I'm just having fun with more social opportunities and improving my Spanish skills while embracing a new culture. I'll talk about it more in the Social Thread.

Copied from the Whining thread -

I'm leaving the country for x years, not too long from now. And I'm not particularly interested in a fling.

Aww, dude, I actually know exactly how you feel because I was in this exact situation one month ago...except for us the distance was ultimately something we could deal with, but we didn't sind...India to the US is crazy. That really, really sucks. All I can say is good luck dealing with it and I hope you find a short distance lady-friend in the US. College should be full of smart white chicks.

Aww, dude, I actually know exactly how you feel because I was in this exact situation one month ago...except for us the distance was ultimately something we could deal with, but we didn't sind...India to the US is crazy. That really, really sucks. All I can say is good luck dealing with it and I hope you find a short distance lady-friend in the US. College should be full of smart white chicks.

Thanks for the empathy Broe. We discussed the possibility of "letting things run it's course" for the next two months. But I'm pretty sure I don't want to carry unnecessary baggage. Maybe I shouldn't let the phyiscal attraction component hurt our close friend dynamics. I barely noticed her when I was in school. Just after I graduated, we started talking and then hit it off really well. [/ rare females-related rant]

From the recon that I've done with my friend as well as future roommate, Drexel apparently has a nice, good-looking females around.

Though I've majorly cut down on whatever little alcohol I used to consume, one perk that I'm going to miss thanks to leaving India will be that I no longer can enter wherever I want without being ID-ed. What I've lost, you've gained. Try finding "Old Monk" rum and drink it in my glory. It'll be one of the best things that've happened to you.

Thanks for the empathy Broe. We discussed the possibility of "letting things run it's course" for the next two months. But I'm pretty sure I don't want to carry unnecessary baggage. Maybe I shouldn't let the phyiscal attraction component hurt our close friend dynamics. I barely noticed her when I was in school. Just after I graduated, we started talking and then hit it off really well. [/ rare females-related rant]
It's a question of whether you're gonna wish you'd hit that for a long time afterward; from what it sounds like, you wouldn't be able to easily let go, so probably best that you stayed away. Also, you're gonna be living in college dorms, so procuring alcohol is going to be incredibly difficult. Prepare for four long, dry years, my friend.

That... isnt what I'd call ideal, especially for the guys on this board that are still virgins.
True, but I would strongly recommend having a few before the first time. The results of attempting sex while sober, tense, and virginal can be...disappointing.

It's a question of whether you're gonna wish you'd hit that for a long time afterward; from what it sounds like, you wouldn't be able to easily let go, so probably best that you stayed away. Also, you're gonna be living in college dorms, so procuring alcohol is going to be incredibly difficult. Prepare for four long, dry years, my friend.

I'll be living in the dorm only for year 1. And I shall be 21 after 2 1/2 years of college :kickass: My future roommie is a cool guy who understands my predicament. Moreover, he lives not too far away. We could always drink at his place.

True, but I would strongly recommend having a few before the first time. The results of attempting sex while sober, tense, and virginal can be...disappointing.

Drink, dude, is a great provoker. First of all,
Lechery. It provokes and unprovokes. It provokes the desire but takes away the performance.

Ermm.. Quick, you mean.

I was joking, bro, there's gonna be shitloads of alcohol floating around.
And it depends on whether we're talking drunk or just buzzed.

Buzzed. I've been drinking since the past two years, so I know how much to consume to have fun without turning into a dick. WAIF, You're an oversized bitch for the dick-pulling.

Wait, wat.

Buzzed was what I meant, and I have no idea what you're talking about, Ananth...in general, buzzed is awesome and drunk sucks.

^ Thanks to this darned WC I haven't been sleeping much. So I might've said something that only made sense/was funny in my head.

BURNNNNNNNNNNN

Drunk can be fun. Man Purse doesn't drink but he definitely takes advantage of me when I do bahahaha