Males and Females

Apparently there are three different planets UM people live on, one being where the women are all whores for free, one where they won't give men the time of day, and my planet.

Actually, I feel like those planets could be better described as: sleazy womanizers who nail gross sluts, fugly losers, and relatively normal people.
No offense to the fugly losers.

You mean planet Not A Bitter Dumpee Or Virgin? I think we might be on the same planet.

edit: but my planet probably involves a lot more birth control than yours dak

Actually, I feel like those planets could be better described as: sleazy womanizers who nail gross sluts (...)
but on this "planet", there is an "island" (where i live) where they are gross but incredibly physically attractive sluts.

fugly losers
no, more likely just plain-looking guys with no game. thus they are better off moving to my planet (and my island).

and relatively normal people.
who are dating either plain-looking girls, or worse, fuglies.

Devasya Chāyā;9208768 said:
I was just lucky enough to find a zero-bullshit girl..

Then you are damn lucky, 1 out of 100 women are straightforward.

I know this one girl who has a boyfriend far away, she visits him one time a month and when she is bored she calls me all the time. Obviously when she is with her bf she keeps rejecting my calls. That pissed me off but I got used to it and kind of enjoy it now. No obligations, just fun.

I enjoy it but it gets sort of annoying when it's something like tonight. How can I spit my game sufficiently if other bitches are interrupting me? Bitches don't know bout my game.

Liar, you are secretly overjoyed that bitches are fighting over you.

That said I thoroughly enjoy your goth club posts, because you keep this vibe of disbelief and methodical matter of factness going through the entirety of your super long writeups. Like it's science.

Goth clubs are magic though. Once upon a time I went on vacation and passed this hot German guy back and forth between me and my best friend for a night. Just dancing and making out, anything more would have introduced weird competitive element which is bad. The song "She" by Diary of Dreams will never be the same again. Too bad the rest of their catalogue blows, that song is so good.

You mean planet Not A Bitter Dumpee Or Virgin? I think we might be on the same planet.

edit: but my planet probably involves a lot more birth control than yours dak

:yow: YOU LIVE IN BCVILLE?!?! Actually we are having to use bc due to post c-section pregnancy risks. Condoms fucking suck (no pill, they are horrible for your glandular function).

Also, some gay dude drank my fucking rum and coke when I wasn't looking and he was also touching me and stuff. I tried to be polite but make it clear that I don't swing that way. At some point he started crying about something. I'm serious. Dude was actually crying. I don't know what his deal was.

:lol:

:yow: YOU LIVE IN BCVILLE?!?! Actually we are having to use bc due to post c-section pregnancy risks. Condoms fucking suck (no pill, they are horrible for your glandular function).

Of course I live in BCville! There's nothing grosser than liquified powder condom backwash lube-ooze dripping out of your vag.

I realize the pill isn't great to take long-term (what do you mean by "glandular function?"). I'm probably going to get an IUD when I move back to USA or that little subcutaneous implant. Abortions suck though they are free if you are uninsured. But I don't want to be a Susperia. Back on topic.

CHICKS HURHURHUR

You don't look like Vin Diesel though.

@Krampus: Basically all female birth control forms other than maybe a diaphragm fucks with your estrogen production/levels, if not other stuff as well.

@Dakryn I'm cool with that, maybe I'll find a combination that will give me boobs. Even being fucking pregnant didn't give me boobs.

I wanna see goth girls too. Goth girls can be the hottest women alive. If it weren't creepy I'd post pics of my friend who is possibly the most beautiful woman on earth (and is a goth girl). I sometimes lament that I am not of the correct color combination to be a goth girl.