Males and Females

I've been seeing/banging this girl for a couple of weeks and I think I have a gf by default now. fuck this always happens. I'd rather smother a girl with a pillow and end her life than break her heart

I've been seeing/banging this girl for a couple of weeks and I think I have a gf by default now. fuck this always happens. I'd rather smother a girl with a pillow and end her life than break her heart

I'm in the same boat. She was supposed to be a rebound, but now things got a little too serious. Been seriously debating telling her that I'm a nazi or something like that to scare her off. I'm not good with breaking things off, especially when there's good sex involved.

We cheat because we love you.
ah a fellow O'Nealian

I'm in the same boat. She was supposed to be a rebound, but now things got a little too serious. Been seriously debating telling her that I'm a nazi or something like that to scare her off. I'm not good with breaking things off, especially when there's good sex involved.

yup. and a woman scorned is some scary shit

ask her for pegging and forced footworship instead

ask her for pegging and forced footworship instead

I think it would weird her out, but she'd go along with it unfortunately. I need something worse.

EDIT: Has anyone tried the "I think I'm gay" card before? I think that might be the easiest way out?

you could start stealing her socks and wanking into them, then progress to entering the bed in her underwear and asking her to call you claudia.

Immensely cute chick at work finally moved off our floor. It to the point I wasn't even appreciative of the view so much as pissed at the sheer hotness every time she walked past- I just wanted her to go away. Ask and ye shall receive.

My taste >>>> my game and willingness to chase it.

i hate hot chicks at the workplace. they ruin concentration and productivity.

Both of you quit your bitching and enjoy shit while it lasts, because it could be much worse. You could have nobody at all and zero opportunities.

You and Jimmy are assholes. Try being upfront with women for once.

Both of you quit your bitching and enjoy shit while it lasts, because it could be much worse. You could have nobody at all and zero opportunities.

I feel like I have zero opportunities. Women verbally or with looks/facial expression do show any like for me at all. I'm pretty use to being single that it is actually normal. It does not bother me at all.

You and Jimmy are assholes. Try being upfront with women for once.

What's the bigger asshole move: telling her that she is just a rebound and I'm just using her for sex, OR...telling her I'm a nazi sympathizer?