Males and Females

Is rebound another way of saying "Your sexual appeal and personality are below my standards, but I desperately needed to stick my penis inside of something so I picked you"?

So, I went to Madison, WI to hang with some buds, drink beer, and check out sweet bands and Jex Thoth was there with her man. She ended up getting pushed on me during the punk kids moshing and I vowed to never wash my body again.

Just kidding. But seriously...

Very cool! Looks like I may be going solo tomorrow night. The missus is having family issues :/

Either way bro, Ill keep an eye out for you!

Is she already into Agalloch or just cool enough to give it a shot?

Cool enough to give it a shot. Not her scene at all, but she wanted to do something tonight and I told her I was unavailable because Im going to a show, so she said, "Take me, I want to do something out of character".

So far, so good. (So what?)

So, I went to Madison, WI to hang with some buds, drink beer, and check out sweet bands and Jex Thoth was there with her man. She ended up getting pushed on me during the punk kids moshing and I vowed to never wash my body again.

Just kidding. But seriously...

:kickass:

Women can sense if you give a shit about their bullshit from the way you speak and carry yourself in their company, even if you're not discussing it. Women usually can't cope with how arrogant I am.

Wish there were cool ways for me to refer to dudes besides 'the long term cock I'm riding.'

So anyways my long term unsheathed sword of diesel lust better have made me dinner when I get off at fuckin 1030 tonight. He's a good dude. He probably did.

I love that pork wielder.

I don't give a fuck or understand anything women say. And like I said, if I don't get a blowjob it does not bother me at all. Make sense when you talk.