Males and Females

Mathiäs;11015803 said:
I'm Italian and hate cooking. I much prefer to be the recipient of the food.

Spoken like a true Italian.

I can cook but I don't like to cook. I mean, being Italian, it's basically in my blood to cook up pasta and marinara sauce but there is rarely a time when I'm like "Yeah, I'm going to spend the next 9 hours making my own lasagna noodles from scratch" when I even get the bullshit pre-cooked (just put cheese on and bake) lasagna noodles and they taste good enough.

Frozen pizza and chicken tendies or bust.

I can cook. I probably do 20% of the cooking. Most of the time I'm tired when I get home from work though and don't feel like it.

mulletside_zpsb6f3o9nc.jpg

mulletfront_zpsk2lcsocv.jpg

mulletback_zpspe6wer8u.jpg

party on the top AND party in the back

Mullets r kewl.

I don't like cleaning. I can cook but I tend to cook with a lot of spice, which a lot of people don't like. I throw hot sauce or jerk on everything. Also I like rice a lot. Not really a pasta person or tomato sauce. Give me some spicy coconut rice with fried banana and an egg on top any day over tomato slop.

Mullets actually tend to look pretty good on Asians imo, something about the black, straight, uniformness of the hair. The best mullet I've ever seen on campus by far was on some Japanese looking dude.

So I'm lying down in this bed scrolling through online stuff and I get a text message on a number I don't recognize saying, "hey Cam it was great meeting you last night! You should come over next week." So I'm trying to figure out who I'm talking to because I forget things if I drink too much, so I decide to just go with the flow for a bit and continue on the conversation. Short story shorter, I find out its this chick named Rebecca who was a dancer at the bar last night. I also find out she's into pegging (I think that's what it's called? Like having sex with people with strap-ons) and basically she's trying to get me to go to her s&m parties. No thanks. :lol:

I attract the best types.

So I'm lying down in this bed scrolling through online stuff and I get a text message on a number I don't recognize saying, "hey Cam it was great meeting you last night! You should come over next week." So I'm trying to figure out who I'm talking to because I forget things if I drink too much, so I decide to just go with the flow for a bit and continue on the conversation. Short story shorter, I find out its this chick named Rebecca who was a dancer at the bar last night. I also find out she's into pegging (I think that's what it's called? Like having sex with people with strap-ons) and basically she's trying to get me to go to her s&m parties. No thanks. :lol:

I attract the best types.

I guess she had you pegged for a different person. Eh? Eh?

lol i told the hairdresser "ok that's enough!" before the top got too short