Males and Females

I agree with Cassette, that is some Lui Khang shit. And there is nothing wrong with that.

Ive been contemplating the idea of a dread mullet for years...One day I will just man up and fucking do it.

So me and that chick Im thinking are done. Not because of any bullshit, its just I love being out and doing shit, and she doesnt. She likes staying at home and maybe doing shit with her kids. Both of which doesnt appeal to me at all, and neither of us are willing to compromise because were both stubborn in our ways.

Bye Felicia!

So me and that chick Im thinking are done. Not because of any bullshit, its just I love being out and doing shit, and she doesnt. She likes staying at home and maybe doing shit with her kids. Both of which doesnt appeal to me at all, and neither of us are willing to compromise because were both stubborn in our ways.

Bye Felicia!

Minus the kids she sounds awesome.

I agree with Cassette, that is some Lui Khang shit. And there is nothing wrong with that.

Ive been contemplating the idea of a dread mullet for years...One day I will just man up and fucking do it.

Bye Felicia!

Sounds like you need a girl that wants to
PARTY ALL THE TIME
PARTY ALL THE TIME
PARTY ALL THE TIIIIIIIME

I guess she had you pegged for a different person. Eh? Eh?

:lol: badum tsch!

Having kids would make you more of a homebody for sure. I mean I know a lot of people probably have kids around their late 20s early 30s but I definitely think you can find someone more your style. You got an awesome personality, Cody, so I think you'll be fine in that department.

Minus the kids she sounds awesome.

Yeah, but thats a pretty big part of the equation...

Sounds like you need a girl that wants to
PARTY ALL THE TIME
PARTY ALL THE TIME
PARTY ALL THE TIIIIIIIME

Yeah, that would be nice. I mean, I can deal with being a home body, I definitely like my down time, but I really dont spend that much time at home. 3 main functions. Sleeping, eating, and fucking. Sometimes showering. Other than that, I work my ass off and am always at a bar and like to be out doing shit.

Irrelevant post, but I just had to take the opportunity to stress what a badass dude Cody is. Easily one of the most fun people I've ever had the pleasure of partying with.

Guy, you know how much I fucking love you. I hope we can party again soon man.

:lol: badum tsch!

Having kids would make you more of a homebody for sure. I mean I know a lot of people probably have kids around their late 20s early 30s but I definitely think you can find someone more your style. You got an awesome personality, Cody, so I think you'll be fine in that department.

Yeah, I mean I get it, now. This is my first encounter with someone with multiple kids. Having one Ive dabbled with, and it didnt get in the way because of the shared parent time.

Im not really stressing about it. Just annoying when you finally catch something, cant really enjoy it and throw it back in the water. I cant really find anyone my style, thats the problem and its why I get so stoked when I hit if off with a woman because Im such a random mut of interests.

But so it goes. This is dating.

Fuck that, bitches adapt to you! Get her in your karate class and train her in the art of what you like. Women are followers/the fuckees. I'm gonna create an app called Mould a Hoe

It shocks me that you cannot find a sexy female with similar tastes in LA. It's, like, the 2nd biggest fucking city in the US. You always tell me that I would be a catch in the city because I jerk off to fantasy lit and Midnight and I'm an ugly fucker. You are a yoga instructor for fuck's sake.

But yeah, I have all the confidence in you that you will impale someone soon.

I recently went to the coolest fucking bar ever. It was a fucking double-wide trailer that functioned both as a convenient/liquor store and a bar. I was sucking down Busch Light drafts for $1 and watching the Hawks in a place that had the square footage of an apartment. It was magical.

Didn't meet any females, but I just wanted to share my story.

Fuck that, bitches adapt to you! Get her in your karate class and train her in the art of what you like. Women are followers/the fuckees. I'm gonna create an app called Mould a Hoe

You must meet the wrong women. I find it so sexy when a woman does her own thing and isn't worried about trying to please everyone.

^ Yeah that entirely possible.

And Im attracted to women that are fucking crazy.

It shocks me that you cannot find a sexy female with similar tastes in LA. It's, like, the 2nd biggest fucking city in the US. You always tell me that I would be a catch in the city because I jerk off to fantasy lit and Midnight and I'm an ugly fucker.

:lol:

Im just secretly trying to get you to move out here, bruh.

You also need to write a book on women. I would be the first to buy it.

You must meet the wrong women. I find it so sexy when a woman does her own thing and isn't worried about trying to please everyone.

I've been with all types really. And they're all goofy. They have no clue what they want. I'll tell you what they want - they want you to figure it out. I'm not talking about her pleasing everyone. I'm talking about her pleasing you and learning you. Sure she's going to do her own thing, shit you want her to, who wants a girl around all the time ugh.
All I'm saying is that it starts with you and ends with you. When it comes down to it they want you to guide the relationship and that means training her in what you want and like.

Guys like you, you're like seals dating sharks. Women are abusive and it's not their fault, it's your fault.

I think I'm fully burnt into singledom now. I don't care about women that much now. I'm still young so I obviously masturbate, but I don't have any pussies on any pedestals.