Males and Females

I'm very insecure. Probably the poster boy for insecurity.

I'd be interested in trying one though. It really does sound fun and rewarding. Less strings attached.

I don't know how there could not be strings though, I mean if I'm with a bitch, I probably like her and the idea of some other individual fucking her just makes me want to go King Kong...

Never considered an open a relationship. To be honest, I've always thought it was people who were really into sex. And not that that bothers me, but the emotional aspect of it would. You share personal things with people you are sleeping with, or at least a lot of women do. In my opinion it's never "just about sex." There's other aspects of that person you like too (besides physical) that would make you want to continue sleeping with them.

It definitely takes that right person for that. I know I'm not. :lol:

Meh, not my thing. But I struggle with such high standards I rarely ask anyone out anyway so it doesn't matter. I think I pretty much want a female version of myself. All the fake ass blondes/redheads really hurt the "at first glance" test...

if i had a real girlfriend and she was of a high enough level of attractiveness, i would be able to stay monogamous with her. even if there are girls hotter than her, if she's hot enough for me and we loved each other, she would be my only one and i would want to be hers.

but that will never happen so i will continue fucking whores

The open relationship is a losing proposition for guys. The girl will always be able to have way more sex than you will. It seems like a weird power play a lot of the time.

For me, it's hard enough to find one girl to bang. If I ever end up in an open relationship, she's getting a free pass to go suck dick while I sit at home doing nothing 90% of the time. Wouldn't seem like a good arrangement for me.

I don't get it, is it a competition or something? Are you losing just because she's having sex more? I mean, I don't deny at all that women have it easier when it comes to just getting laid, but if you're already willing to have a girlfriend getting foreign cock in there, what does it matter that you aren't getting as much vag, as long as your own sexual needs are being fulfilled?

Because it's natural for heterosexual men to be competitive, and if they see their female partners getting more action then they are, it damages their confidence in their own masculine prowess.

It's a really awkward idea to be in an open relationship if you live in a small town or other small settlement.

I want to find a bisexual to have an open relationship with. That way we could each fuck the opposite sex sometimes and have amazing threesomes etc etc etc.

Ideally I always wanted a three way relationship with two women. I don't care if they have sex without me too, that's fine. I've had a threesome with two women but even then there are too many jealousy issues involved with the female sex for it to work. It'd have to be two VERY confident and independent women for the perfect love triangle.

I like monogamy, but not for any purity bullshit, but as a matter of time. I'd so much rather have one person satisfy all of my sexual, social, emotional, and other needs and be there consistently so I dont have to spend other time searching for quicker satisfaction. And I'd like to be that person to the other person.