Males and Females

Yeah, without jacking off. Just wondering how common it was, seems less so than I would have anticipated. I'm a germaphobe so I don't want to get a habit of touching my anus.

I can't deal with gay becoming normal. I don't want to know about that shit. How someone would rather play around with mens cocks and bottoms than fuck a beautiful woman is beyond me.

It's a terrible decision to give in and allow part of your personhood to be fulfilled by another human being. It's like a deer standing and waiting for a hunter scope or something. Don't do it. Be all the man you are, women can come and go. They're pretty cruel creatures really, they want to be wanted and most of their mental wiring is about baby production, little of it is about construction of society or tools.

This is the danger in reading Nietzsche. Niggas go full retard

Well, had to postpone the second date with Midnight girl due to more excuses on her side. I would just give up but she keeps agreeing to reschedule (this time to Saturday evening) and always apologizes and such. It doesn't feel like she's backing out last minute because she doesn't want to hang and more like she is actually busy. But whatever.

If she backs out again, I'm not even going to bother.

Love this hoe

mNahbXL.jpg

nJc5MRj.jpg

VlQWK71.jpg

XZv5YJ2.jpg

Well, had to postpone the second date with Midnight girl due to more excuses on her side. I would just give up but she keeps agreeing to reschedule (this time to Saturday evening) and always apologizes and such. It doesn't feel like she's backing out last minute because she doesn't want to hang and more like she is actually busy. But whatever.

If she backs out again, I'm not even going to bother.

Agreed man.

You make time for shit if its important to you, and if she aint makin time, find someone who will.

Not my type but she's an easy 20. Not a big fan of the tits and the frame is a bit skinny but that ass is fantastic. The last one looks like it could be implants though

on another note, God damn Tori Black would make a helluva metal chick. When she does the black/dark make-up she's off the charts; throw some leather on her and boots and hot damn.