Males and Females

7eaf6387b20bc903b4416b817a227761.jpg

-30 through 30 IIRC

anything below 0 are girls that make you want to puke, 1-10 are below average to slightly above average, 11-20 is good to great, while anything above 20 is essentially a supermodel. Emma Watson for me would be about an 18. If she was a little curvier (and bustier) she would be higher.

I may be wrong on the scale. Need Jimmy to confirm.

I'm of the belief that men would fuck 75-90% of all women, but there's only a few that you would view as attainable and/or worthy of pursuit. Like if that mediocre looking 38 year old Asian that works at the drug store randomly said to you "follow me to my car, I want your cock in my mouth" you'd probably do it (as long as shes disease free, unless you're one of those fags that likes to get and spread AIDS around for your sick pleasure), but otherwise you're probably not even going to think about approaching her in any way. The percentage may be high for you, but the principal is true.

Ratings are for fun.

I'm of the belief that men would fuck 75-90% of all women, but there's only a few that you would view as attainable and/or worthy of pursuit. Like if that mediocre looking 38 year old Asian that works at the drug store randomly said to you "follow me to my car, I want your cock in my mouth" you'd probably do it (as long as shes disease free, unless you're one of those fags that likes to get and spread AIDS around for your sick pleasure), but otherwise you're probably not even going to think about approaching her in any way. The percentage may be high for you, but the principal is true.

Ratings are for fun.

That's likely true as shit.

I often find myself being attracted to women that either look like they're supposed to be a Mennonite or Amish, or like God designed them to become a small town librarian or something.
You know those women that dress prudishly and haven't chopped or styled their hair at all, you wonder if they're even from the 21st century, they give off that I was raised in a closed society, homeschooled and I collect cobweb specimens vibe.
They unintentionally look like they belong to The Addams Family, all out-of-date looking and shit, sort of witch-like features but not in a Hot Topic 2goth4you way.

You look at them and you can tell something is slightly off about them, it's really weird.
My taste in women is massively retarded.

Does it have anything to do with how "get-able" they are?

Actually no because they tend to be ultra-introverted shut-in types so they're hard to approach etc, I've accidentally ended up with some weirdos like this though, they're usually total freaks.

Do you have any photographic examples, Cassette?

My taste is way too varied, which is kind of a problem. I want to taste the rainbow (in b4 gay joke).

Sure give me a sec I'm barbecuing right now, but I'm similar with the too varied thing man.
First and foremost I'm an assman though, but really I'm not a picky individual.

I've always wondered, do you keep your scale objective when you post the vote or is it called the Jimmy Scale in part because it's Jimmy's opinion? Like..... if you have a leaning towards redheads, you can't bump them a few points just for that, dude. Not everyone has a thing for redheads, only 80% of men.

It's all about your taste. The whole reason for the scale is to measure varied taste more accurately. Master Yoda gave Emma Watson a 28 while Neph gave her an 18. This tells you much more than them saying 9 and 8. And it's more fun

Also, alot of people give me the "you could just say 9.7 and 8.5 and it'd be the same as your scale." This is true but another big reason for the scale is perception. Someone says 8.5 and it's automatically perceived as "hot chick." But a 16-18 changes the way you see them, especially next to a 28. Sometimes in your head you can't get an 8.5 but I'll be there to tell you you can damn sure get a 16-18.

I give Emma Watson a 23/30 because she looks great without makeup. That's my thing. Chicks who don't have raccoon eyes. It's hot for sure, but too deceptive.