Males and Females

white-knights-best-demotivational-posters.jpg

Not the specific Match.com commercial, but look at the women they have in these commercials. Anyone see what I am getting at.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't understand why a woman would have to go on a dating site.

But you understand why a man would? Who would straight men be meeting on dating sites to begin with if women didn't also feel the need to use them?

Do you think only pathetic people use dating sites? Really it's for pre-judgement purposes as I see it.

My dad uses it and I've met so many different women he's been dating that I don't even bother remembering names anymore, he's slaying left and right.

I'm just really not compelled to date or be with another person. Maybe I just don't understand it, but obviously the woman in that vid I posted could go on dates or have sex everyday without sitting behind a computer screen because she can't find someone to date or no one will date her. IDK, I don't get that shit.

met my (soon-to-be) wife online using OkCupid. I will say, though, having looked at some of my female friends' Tinder accounts...goddamn there are a lot of ugly guys or guys who just do not know how to take/post good pictures of themselves. I am FAR from an Adonis, but I know how to represent myself

Jerry is right...

Last edited by a moderator: