Males and Females

Yeah I just checked the past posts. There's a lightbulb on every single one and that's what she did. I also searched the member's list for her and couldn't find her. Is that how STN figured it out? Was Omni ever a girl?

I've been away, so when I came back and saw an old user posting with a name I didn't recognise I had a quick look at her old posts and saw her quoted as Omni and all the lightbulbs.

Omni was a girl as far as I knew. But also could be Dodens alt :D

i love butts but even if a girl with a nice butt twerked in my face, if she's facially ugly i would not get hard. id get more flaccid and tell her to fuck off

on the other hand if a hot girl verbally/physically abuses me, makes fun of my dick and tells me to cough up money i get rock hard. i'm an expert at warming girls like that up to me tho. even the most ice cold hearted bitches are soon giggling and purring like kittens

id buy mercyful fate/omni a beer then who knows maybe a massage ;)

i'm an expert at warming girls like that up to me tho. even the most ice cold hearted bitches are soon giggling and purring like kittens

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

Alright ladies and gentlemen. Sit down and grab a cold one. Schmidty story-time 2015 edition:

tl;dr first: I got laid

Was out at the local bar. Stayed until closing because it's what I do. Drunk girl was trying desperately to get a ride back but kept failing and I figured I'd do the gentleman-y thing (lol) and invite her back to my place since it's 30 feet away. Shit got greasy quick, or at least it seemed to. Unfortunately, after about 6 tallboy cans of Becks I had a bad case of whiskey dick and failed to really enjoy myself, but she seemed to enjoy herself.

Funniest part: was moving to do mish on her and immediately started having a bloody nose. That ended any sort of physical activity for the night. Not exactly a panty-dropper there...

The next morning (today) I drove her back to her car. She said that she liked me (which she kept saying a few times while we were snuggling) and we exchanged numbers. Not a bad night/morning.

Oh, and this girl was pretty clearly out of my league.

Alright ladies and gentlemen. Sit down and grab a cold one. Schmidty story-time 2015 edition:

tl;dr first: I got laid

Was out at the local bar. Stayed until closing because it's what I do. Drunk girl was trying desperately to get a ride back but kept failing and I figured I'd do the gentleman-y thing (lol) and invite her back to my place since it's 30 feet away. Shit got greasy quick, or at least it seemed to. Unfortunately, after about 6 tallboy cans of Becks I had a bad case of whiskey dick and failed to really enjoy myself, but she seemed to enjoy herself.

Funniest part: was moving to do mish on her and immediately started having a bloody nose. That ended any sort of physical activity for the night. Not exactly a panty-dropper there...

The next morning (today) I drove her back to her car. She said that she liked me (which she kept saying a few times while we were snuggling) and we exchanged numbers. Not a bad night/morning.

Oh, and this girl was pretty clearly out of my league.

This post is useless without pics. It took me a minute to figure out 'mish' meant missionary.

I've never heard of a dude's nose cockblocking him, shame about the limp-dick dude but nice, sounds like it would be a great episode of Eastbound & Down. :kickass:

I was with a girl in my room at university when I got a nosebleed that lasted several days and had me in hospital for two weeks. I'd never really thought about it in those terms before.