Males and Females

HBB, you need to sleep with a prostitute (or at least get a blowjob) to get some confidence, and stop overanalyzing someone saying "hi". You can use that brainpower which you obviously have to get plenty of women, but first you need to get un-frustrated by experiencing sex. She would have been a girlfriend or friend if you just had sex 1 time previously so you weren't being a frustrated weirdo. Also you need to stop telling yourself something's wrong with you. It's far better to be massively overconfident and ignore any flaws than to be underconfident to the point of submission to any woman like this...

I felt bad for HBB and that girl. I was also rooting for something intimate and cute to happen, but that went sour. I don't know you personality wise besides the Internet, but what if you run into her again? Would it be hard to explain that your "bye" didn't come out right? Idk.

I felt bad for HBB and that girl. I was also rooting for something intimate and cute to happen, but that went sour. I don't know you personality wise besides the Internet, but what if you run into her again? Would it be hard to explain that your "bye" didn't come out right? Idk.

This was six years ago. If I saw her again I probably wouldn't even recognize her tbh (I think I'm partially faceblind anyways; I've had brief conversations with people thinking I was talking to someone else and such).

no wonder hbb completely vanished from the mixtape game thread, he spent this week painstakingly writing up that post in between bouts of wanking and crying

Forgot all about it tbh, sorry.

So the girl from work that I hooked up with just left my house about an hour ago. We have probably fucked 5 times in a matter of a month.

2retkls.gif