Males and Females

HBB you're just bigay.

And I thought people would know WTF I mean. Gawd. Leave me alone, I hate you.

Yes Cassette has it right. I have the stamina of a horse in bed, but recently I've noticed I'm losing my mojo sometimes when we switch positions during sex, or if I edge a climax and then let it go. I think a cock ring could be the answer. I'm just terrified my dick is gonna fall off after a few years. I've also read some horror stories of dudes not being able to take off cock rings if they are metal and ending up in the emergency room with a blue cock needing bolt cutters :/

Right, I wouldn't mess with the metal ones. They also got ones with little vibrators on the top which seem fun. Since they aren't that expensive I suppose I'll be the guinea pig. I'll do it for science!

I have one and used it one time, and it was interesting. I've found that unless sex is planned out it's hard to find the time to put it on. I don't have bloodflow or erection issues so it was more of an interest thing for me.

Right, I wouldn't mess with the metal ones. They also got ones with little vibrators on the top which seem fun. Since they aren't that expensive I suppose I'll be the guinea pig. I'll do it for science!

I have one with a vibrator nubbin. The missus loves it, but sometimes the vibrations are too much and end up desensitizing me a bit

I have one and used it one time, and it was interesting. I've found that unless sex is planned out it's hard to find the time to put it on. I don't have bloodflow or erection issues so it was more of an interest thing for me.

More or less my experience.

Chicks dig how cock rings look. Get the one that cups your balls too. Then go ahead and blindfold yourself, put on handcuffs while blinded, and also slam your fucking head against the wall until there's the barest trickle of blood.

Trust me. I'm a woman. I know what women really want.

Reactions: The Butt and CiG