Males and Females

I think in Illinois that the 2nd DUI results in a suspension of your license for a mandatory amount of time and heavy fines and shit, but she's paying for a lawyer so she may be able to get out of certain things.

But yeah, I think the next time we hang out I'm going to her neck of the woods. I can have more than 3 beers and still drive just fine.

I think in Illinois that the 2nd DUI results in a suspension of your license for a mandatory amount of time and heavy fines and shit, but she's paying for a lawyer so she may be able to get out of certain things.

But yeah, I think the next time we hang out I'm going to her neck of the woods. I can have more than 3 beers and still drive just fine.

Reactions: The Butt and CiG
Iskra Lawrence would love to fuck her in the bottom. I think it would pretty much kill me though. My balls would go from being so blue to being so red that I would just die inside her massive butt.

iskra-lawrence2.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

OwYtCqU.jpg

Last edited:
Got just a little bit warmer and all of the sudden there are short shorts and sundresses everywhere on campus. The legs seem to get a little longer with every year too.

Reactions: unknown
Intriguing bottom. I wouldn't probably jump on it like a rabbit but if we're doing observation then sign me in and we'll see.

thick yet toned with curve definition. i can accept that. id absolutely let her sit on my face