Males and Females

You ever develop platonic crushes on the same sex? Like, you really wanna hang out with them because you have all this shit in common, and you're pretty sure they feel the same, but neither of you make enough effort to really forge a substantial friendship because you're both so busy and antisocial?

I have such a crush. We've dated three of the same dudes and have the same interests, same personality, etc. Used to hang out more back in the day. Someday we will get drunk and play video games with a heavy metal soundtrack. Maybe when her kids aren't so young and needy.

Platonic same-sex crushes are for cowards who are scared to be gay. I don't waste time on such things.

Oh it's not gay at all, and I'm openly into women. She's just a cool ass bitch and I don't have any women in my inner circle since the good ones died.

Reactions: Matt
I don't want to bang any of my dude friends. My female friends now, that's a different story. I wouldn't because I'm a fucking stupid nice guy but I cannot say I don't want to.

Screen_Shot_2013-06-07_at_12.33.20_PM.png

I get along better with women typically but i doubt i'd ever be able to be in a relationship with one. There can't be two crazy motherfuckers in a relationship.

Last edited:
You ever develop platonic crushes on the same sex? Like, you really wanna hang out with them because you have all this shit in common, and you're pretty sure they feel the same, but neither of you make enough effort to really forge a substantial friendship because you're both so busy and antisocial?

I have such a crush. We've dated three of the same dudes and have the same interests, same personality, etc. Used to hang out more back in the day. Someday we will get drunk and play video games with a heavy metal soundtrack. Maybe when her kids aren't so young and needy.

I remember one time after a chemistry class, the air conditioning was broken which caused a huge pressure differential, so that it was really tough to open the doors to outside and would cause a lot of wooshing air. There was this really cute muscly dude in my class who was wearing a kind of vest, and class ended I was exiting behind him. He opened the door and his vest flew right off and at my feet, so when I picked it up and handed it to him and he had this slightly awkward smile/suppressed laugh on his face, and thanked me. My heart immediately started beating and even though I didn't particularly want to have sex with him or vice versa so it was definitely 100% platonic and not the slightest bit homosexual, it definitely caused me to think about him for the rest of the day and have happy wistful thoughts that didn't go away until the semester ended and I never saw him again.

Reactions: viewerfromnihil