Males and Females

Women generally have a hard time getting off on physical stimulation alone, and generally have more fucked up fantasy requirements since a hunky body alone isn't an instant lady boner. They need violence and self mutilation and hentai.

Women generally have a hard time getting off on physical stimulation alone, and generally have more fucked up fantasy requirements since a hunky body alone isn't an instant lady boner. They need violence and self mutilation and hentai.

This would explain that in a study of kinks, women only outnumbered men only in the kink of masochism. Spank me/bite me/choke me are pretty damn common demands from the collective notes I have had access to from men (and a few women).

I think kinky people of both sexes are still a small minority. That or I'm failing to see some giant conspiracy among women to hide their kinks.

I'm failing to see some giant conspiracy among women to hide their kinks.

Not all kinks. Mainly masochism. Based on a multiplicity of anecdotal evidence vs limited studies, I am left assuming women often don't report wanting to be spanked or choked or any other sort of potentially pain inducing behavior as "masochism" on kink studies.

What's ironic is that a lot of women, while being raging masochists, are also squeamish and uncomfortable with most other kinks. Perhaps because it requires more active participation and effort, usually, to be successful.

Being a rape victim is easy, those lazy fucking sluts.

On the other hand my experience with men has shown similar results when they're introduced to being dominated for the first time. They get lazy in bed and just want a free show.

Pick a butterface

FFFmYbl.jpg

It's because they haven't gone through the puberty necessary for a refined facial structure, you loopy fucking pedophile.

I actually think the two in the middle are kinda cute.

What's ironic is that a lot of women, while being raging masochists, are also squeamish and uncomfortable with most other kinks. Perhaps because it requires more active participation and effort, usually, to be successful.

Being a rape victim is easy, those lazy fucking sluts.

On the other hand my experience with men has shown similar results when they're introduced to being dominated for the first time. They get lazy in bed and just want a free show.

I lol'ed pretty hard with this. You're spot on though. I've spoken to a few friends about this and it almost seems like most like kinky but to some extent. Recently a friend of mine was telling me her ex only got off if it was kinky sex and not regular. It sounded like it could get annoying because who has time to be so extra all the damn time?

Reactions: Carpe Mortem
This is obviously false. I mean how do you explain you and every other goofy lookin bitch

I have a feral animal magnetism your safely vanilla and scant sexuality couldn't even fathom, faggot.

Do those nice young girls a favor and stick to rating their deprived Christian mothers if you need something new to jerk off to on a Friday night.