Males and Females

same here man. it's been about a month. It's rough, I still feel guilty. But it's the right thing to do, especially if you have doubts or you're just not feeling it

But I've been thinking about coming back to her. Not because of qualms but because of vacuity. Feeling empty on the inside. It may sound extremely pathetic but it is like that.

where is she on the hot crazy scale? I'm seeing at least a 7 or 8 on the crazy side, so she's gotta be a 6 for you not to even consider it

But I've been thinking about coming back to her. Not because of qualms but because of vacuity. Feeling empty on the inside. It may sound extremely pathetic but it is like that.

I think the saying time heals all wounds is really true, especially if you use your time well. Keep yourself occupied and interested in something. and imho do not contact

Last edited:
Ended my relationship yesterday. I think it was the first time I was in tears in years. Don't know if it was a good decision. Feeling like a monster now, I don't want to be hated by her.

You should buy her one of those double diamond rings on TV. One ring is to show your appreciation for being your best friend, and the other for her being the love of your life.

A year is rough but at least it's not like over 3 years. i think that's when its really hard to let go. Literally when its time to settle down i think you'd know. it sucks now but it'll be better.

It's weird to be at that age and dealing with women who think they're old now.

Most of my friends are older than me by at least a couple years. One of my friends, is a megababe but she recently turned 30 and has been feeling sorta depressed and less hot. By no means is she less hot, at least to me, but I suppose you yourself notice the difference. Anyways, her birthday passed and I took her out to some fancy smacy restaurant because she has done the same for me when I was a broke ass teen (i didnt like the food at all... medium rare duck breast? wtf is that plus it didnt come with any like rice or anything). Idk it just made me think about how aging is perceived you know. For men = better, and for women = bad.

I don't know if that's necessarily true, the 'aging = good or bad depending on men/women' bit.

I think personally for men we become less capable of "doing things" for others, our backs go out, we get fucked knees etc and women become less capable of getting others to "do things" for them because as looks fade, the less you're able to use them to your advantage.

Of course I also don't think it's like that for all people, maybe not even most.

What's wrong with mongoloid bitches.

I like mongoloid bitches that know that's what they are and embrace it, by eating roadkill or wearing cut-off denim short-shorts, rather than pretending they're hot and normal. Drink moonshine bitch or F.O.A.D.

Last edited:
Idk it just made me think about how aging is perceived you know. For men = better, and for women = bad.

One thing about getting older that I look forward to. I'm tired of having to send 100+ messages on OKCupid to get one date because women are so picky. It's my turn to be picky.

Are you suggesting an alternative way of meeting women, or that I simply resign myself to forever alone?

I don't know if that's necessarily true, the aging = good or bad depending on men/women.

I think personally for men we become less capable of "doing things" for others, our backs go out, we get fucked knees etc and women become less capable of getting others to "do things" for them because as looks fade, the less you're able to use them to your advantage.

Of course I also don't think it's like that for all people, maybe not even most.

Well, for sure it depends on the person and even genetics. And i suppose there might be some truth to that (being less capable of doing things/getting things), but I see it happening with quite a few girlfriends i know turning 30. I suppose a lot of people will always perceive themselves much worse then what they really are.

@zabu of nΩd: i suppose the online world is ridiculous and works soooo much differently. there's very few people i'd want to know as people online much less dating (can already see the hot mess), but a lot of people have made it work. basically what i'm saying is hey, do you.

Well, for sure it depends on the person and even genetics. And i suppose there might be some truth to that (being less capable of doing things/getting things), but I see it happening with quite a few girlfriends i know turning 30. I suppose a lot of people will always perceive themselves much worse then what they really are.

For sure. I see it in older males I know, a certain feeling of uselessness as they get older and their bodies begin to fight them. There's probably a reason older women like to go after younger men, probably because the aging process is romanticised by young guys and the life experience appeals to inexperienced people, whereas people the women's age see through most of that or whatever.

I've always said men objectify women as trophies and women objectify men as tools and as we get older we notice more strongly how we are no longer being objectified in that way and of course it's all linked with our self-worth. Pretty fucked up really.

Men aren't usually broken at 30 (peak possible physical age is 32 iirc), whereas for most women there's a noticeable difference between equally fit 30 year old and 20 year old. Men gain SMV as they age if A. They stay reasonably fit and/or B. They advance their careers. Women have almost no way to advance their SMV past 18-24ish, they can only try to slow the loss by staying as fit as possible and/or reduce their reluctance to "try new things". This was a given for centuries (except probably shift the ages even younger for men and especially women), but is pretty "wrongthinkish" now.