Males and Females

Jimmy you're killing everyone's vibe.

Jeez I know people don't always get along but ease up. Shit is uncalled for.

relax, they all know i'm fuckin around. #alllivesmatter i get it

Still no Patrice though. Nice try.

and you need to get off my dick with the Patrice shit. I've posted quotes and videos of the dude plenty of times, preached his shit and just continued on the tradition. Before you were here, hoe. As I've said before, I'm a card carrying O'Nealian. I tweaked his system however, his has the 1-10 being ugly, I have 1-10 as average, no need for ugly bitches. Yes Mr P taught in the court of the Agora and I'm just a dude putting that shit back on cause it's fun and I dont give a fuck. now buzz off ya salty twat ;)

Those bitches look like mongoloids, get better taste in women white Patrice.

that was the entire point of the post, butterface, ya see?

and don't act like you wouldnt hit at least one. Especially considering being half mongoloid yourself

Last edited:
Sorry, I post some music I like still but you guys know fucking everything and I learn more from here than I actually can give. Plus my taste has become so basic no one gives a shit.

I usually prefer women but I just saw a great shaved dudeanus from some slut on another forum I visit and it aroused me. I'm afraid to shave my own anus.

No, the shaving process itself does nothing for me, I just like to see a squeaky clean asshole. It's weird because the concept of anal sex still disgusts me, but just looking at a clean butthole makes me happy. Maybe it's some kind of subconscious judgment, like "Hey their asshole is clean, they must have good hygiene overall".

Ended my relationship yesterday. I think it was the first time I was in tears in years. Don't know if it was a good decision. Feeling like a monster now, I don't want to be hated by her.