Males and Females

I had a Spanish professor who was a Marxist but only once brought up his views outside of the classroom and he did it in a very civil conversation. He wasn't a hostile man or anything. Probably rare throughout academia but hey.

Problem with sex is you have to put on a condom on ur dick, not worth it to me.

I've never paid attention to his posts much, do they involve divulging too much personal information then being vague instead? Because that's what I did.

Reactions: Dak
I edit them to insert shrews and water voles.

Rhynchocyon_petersi_from_side.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Reactions: Carpe Mortem
I was hangin with a girl I know from a bar/club and we decided to go on some sort of vague date. I think it's supposed to be ironic or something idk. Anyway I got her number and we've been texting since Saturday. I told her about my recent purchase (flesh light) and I haven't heard from her since she said "yea cool" lol. So the fleshlight is amazing and really is working for me on so many levels. This will be part of my review on amazon

Both of you could just take your noses out of each other's assholes...

This reminded me of something.

My girlfriend and I are on a rocky slope because women are complex creatures, and I sense an impending breakup tomorrow. In fact, I'm 99% sure it will be the last time I'll ever see her again.

Anyway, I went down on this girl about a month ago while she was on all fours. It was an awkward angle, but it was such an intense session that my nose ended up lodged into her butthole and I could only breathe through my mouth. Well my mouth was kind of busy too, so I was slowly suffocating. Even with brief moments of breaks to catch my breath, it was still getting crazy, and my neck began hurting something awful at the end so finally I pulled my face out of her behind and exhaled super loudly as if I just came up from the ocean after a 10m dive without equipment. She later told me that she thought the exhale was one of the hottest things she's ever heard.

I'm gonna miss her.