Males and Females

So, my Gehennah elitism on OKC is working wonders. Now on the third and prettiest one who started off calling me an asshole and then, as usual, kept talking to me. Now she's throwing herself at me in a round about way like the other two. I've been avoiding going through with any of these women I've been talking to but I'm gonna have a hard time not doing it with this one.

Just met her last night. Gorgeous 31 year old Heathen woman covered in anti-Christian and pagan tattoos. Super fun, intelligent, and opinionated. Got to mess around with her, but we're holding off on sex. Regardless, this is the hardest I've hit it off with anyone in years.

One thing I've realized with women, at least working class women, is that because they aren't repressed and they've usually always been very straightforward with their sexuality and around men who also are, they're kind of terrified of men who seem repressed, they're naturally disgusted by them. Given the nature of the human species, it's hard to respect that.

My girlfriend and I are on a rocky slope because women are complex creatures, and I sense an impending breakup tomorrow. In fact, I'm 99% sure it will be the last time I'll ever see her again.

I'm gonna miss her.

Well it happened. I'm a fucking mess right now. Goddamn it. I just went through an almost equally rough break-up just over a year ago for similar reasons. What the fuck. Even though I had a full week to prepare myself for this, I simply wasn't ready..

And seriously, women of UM. If a man is willing to shove his fucking nose up your butt, isn't he a keeper?!

I guess that explains all that black shit on his face

helloween-keeper-of-the-seven-keys-rar-37.jpg

Yeah it's tough when that happens man. When I was with someone several years ago I was driving home from work and thinking to myself 'Man, this relationship is getting kinda stagnant and dull. I should do something about it' and then 4 hours later she broke up with me over the phone. At first I was okay, but then when you realize that there's this void present and when you get really attached to someone and they are gone, it really hit me. I went into a really bad depression for about 2 months and it was winter which made it worse. Then I hopped back onto OKCupid and started banging bitches and I got better.

Well it happened. I'm a fucking mess right now. Goddamn it. I just went through an almost equally rough break-up just over a year ago for similar reasons. What the fuck. Even though I had a full week to prepare myself for this, I simply wasn't ready..

And seriously, women of UM. If a man is willing to shove his fucking nose up your butt, isn't he a keeper?!

1. She probably *ass*umes you just like it up there because you're a dirty butt noser, the equivalent of a drunk chick from the bar giving enthusiastic blow jobs.

2. Two 'serious' breakups in the last two years? Get your priorities straight, noob.

3. Sorry for your loss, you'll get over it.

Did you buy her a ring from Jared ?