Males and Females

Why is it that women seem super interested in you and then decide to 'hang out with a good male friend' out of town. After this, they say they lost their cell phone the night before and are hungover as shit. Oh I know, you lied to me and fucked the dude and decided to lay in bed with him all day instead of honoring our date that we planned for today.

Stupid cunt.
Why go on a date with the commander when she could have a captain. Bam.

Reactions: Master_Yoda77
Raining ash? It's times like these that remind me why I actually like the Midwest.

*steps outside to 98 degree weather with 1 billion % humidity*

Yeah, the Midwest rules except for right now when it needs to actually be hotter than some of the places in the US that are usually hot.

A girl in my class is a lesbian but she's pretty quiet about it. It's her and like 3 other girls who I typically hang with/do projects with and just chat to outside of class.

Anyways, at lunch somehow we started talking about hetero-sex and gay sex, and the lesbian girl flat out got offended when another girl at the table was talking about her own sexual endeavors. When we asked her why she was getting mad she said she thinks hetero sex is disgusting. I couldn't help but think don't they penetrate each other in gay sex too? Like what's so disgusting? It's sex the same shit is done no matter what body parts are present (or lack thereof).

I can understand not waning to partake in it but to say it's disgusting when literally the same shit is done across the board is a little ridiculous to me.

A girl in my class is a lesbian but she's pretty quiet about it. It's her and like 3 other girls who I typically hang with/do projects with and just chat to outside of class.

Anyways, at lunch somehow we started talking about hetero-sex and gay sex, and the lesbian girl flat out got offended when another girl at the table was talking about her own sexual endeavors. When we asked her why she was getting mad she said she thinks hetero sex is disgusting. I couldn't help but think don't they penetrate each other in gay sex too? Like what's so disgusting? It's sex the same shit is done no matter what body parts are present (or lack thereof).

I can understand not waning to partake in it but to say it's disgusting when literally the same shit is done across the board is a little ridiculous to me.

I guess lesbian sex is the only kind with zero penis involvement. Still seems a little weird for her to get offended, though.

Reactions: Funerary_Doom
I mean, I'm sure they use toys or something in replace of. I guess I found it weird for someone to be kinda romanticizing sex at this age.

Call a spade a spade, it's ALL disgusting when you think about it.

have a stupid crush on this older girl (25) i follow on twitter, who lives in england. she's cool as fuck, and fairly similar to my ideal type, physically, but obviously it's a waste of time. i know this girl also from LA who just moved to Germany with her Danish husband that she met online, so long distance relationships can theoretically work, but they usually fucking don't. thankfully school starts up soon, so i can maybe find somebody local who's interesting.

The extra bonus with hot chicks is that they're usually looking for a provider and someone to marry. They'll fucking tell you that even on the first date. So just drop the L word quickly after taking them out to a few expensive restaurants in a nice car and you got babalicious back burner booty for at least a year.

But actually don't. Shame on you.

Fuck shame, I'm just sick of psycho bitches. Faking pregnancies, running up charges in your name, going to your parents home they never met, contacting your exes. I'm not sticking my dick in crazy anymore. I'm 33 and I escaped somehow, I'm done, I'm getting fat and happy becuase I'm finished

frank-reynolds-boatguide.gif