Males and Females

I got some skulls off a girl once with a handwritten note thanking me for my purchase with some hand-drawn skulls and flowers and stuff. Thought it was fucking adorable and instantly added her to my favorite sellers list.

Reactions: HamburgerBoy
I've bought a ton of stuff from eBay, mostly 40k stuff, with very few issues. I will say that from my observations mostly limited to watching 40k auctions, British folks do not "get" eBay. There's a British site that sells second hand warhammer stuff and there will always be like 20 bids on the first day of a 7 day auction, and by the time the auction ends you could have gotten the stuff NIB at that price, or thereabouts.

Yeah, I'm a fucking hoarder and bought tons of shit on ebay and ebay like sites and I struggle to remember if I've even once had to leave negative feedback?

I don't recall any bad ebay sales. The worst was when I was the sender and I had to send it to one of our Islands, paying so much extra postage that I made a loss.

I remember I ordered something and waited a month. I asked her about it and she never shipped it. Said she was backed up on orders and would make it and ship it that day. Long story short I waited two months for it to be shipped and for me to get it, and she lived right here in New York. I think Staten Island or Long Island. She was asking to meet up with her to get it but fuck that. I order on the Internet to not deal with people :lol:

Reactions: The Ozzman and Dak
Ha. right. It's like lady do your job. No one has time to meet you somewhere to get an item you should've shipped at least a month ago. Also, shit is dangerous. I was thinking maybe she was a fraud and it was some ploy ... Just didn't sound like a good idea lol

Reactions: CiG
Why do I find white skin so much more beautiful on a woman?

I consider myself both rational and liberal, I don't know of any specific belief I have that would lead me toward this prejudice, and I regularly message non-white women on dating sites -- yet my jaw just drops for white skin in a way that it doesn't for skin of other colors.

I've considered that this preference was conditioned into me from a young age, and I've made an effort to persuade myself out of it, but to no avail. It's disturbing.

Last edited:
It's not disturbing, it's just a preference. It's made blatantly obvious that you're a liberal when you talk about your own sexual preferences with such self-hate, like it's a crime.

Do you feel the same way about black people that prefer dark skin, attraction-wise?

Why do I find white skin so much more beautiful on a woman?

I consider myself both rational and liberal, I don't know of any specific belief I have that would lead me toward this prejudice, and I regularly message non-white women on dating sites -- yet my jaw just drops for white skin in a way that it doesn't for skin of other colors.

I've considered that this preference was conditioned into me from a young age, and I've made an effort to persuade myself out of it, but to no avail. It's disturbing.

It's disturbing that you have a preference? It's no more racist than it would be sexist to be attracted to women to the exclusion of men.

However, I find it rather odd that your jaw drops for something as mundane as white skin; that's the majority of the US population right there. If you were talking about literal white skin, that's something genuinely worthy of attention. Skin of the purest ivory shade, unbesmirched by the sun, is a thing of beauty.

Reactions: Carpe Mortem
"Just a preference" is a convenient way to justify racism. It's hard for me to imagine that racism has nothing to do with a preference for white skin, given the layered and often subliminal aspects of racism. Maybe it doesn't, in my case. I think it's worth considering, though.

"Just a preference" is a convenient way to justify racism. It's hard for me to imagine that racism has nothing to do with a preference for white skin, given the layered and often subliminal aspects of racism. Maybe it doesn't, in my case. I think it's worth considering, though.

lmao, what does your dick getting hard have to do with hatred of race?

No, it's really not. If you were disgusted by black skin or Asian features, you'd have a point. You said yourself you like other skin tones, you just really like white skin.

No race deserves a pity fuck from a white liberal.

Reactions: Internally Deformed
Let's not forget that being attracted to other races is now considered racist as well ("fetishization").

Reactions: Dak
Took the words straight from my mind, I was about to type that.

To liberals, preferring white is racist but so is preferring black. What a ridiculous worldview to have, can't ever win, you're never moral or right, forever just apologising for everything you do.

Pathetic.