Males and Females

Fuck shame, I'm just sick of psycho bitches. Faking pregnancies, running up charges in your name, going to your parents home they never met, contacting your exes. I'm not sticking my dick in crazy anymore. I'm 33 and I escaped somehow, I'm done, I'm getting fat and happy becuase I'm finished

This shit happened to you? Moar detail!

I don't know how you people do it. Shove your noble rods into the undulating maws of a gibbering mouth beast. Like rabid, half tranquilized pugs. Leaky, pussing, angry red little axe wounds. Disgusting aliens puking when touched and screeching silently for more hot dogs. Grinning fucking murder clams.

I saw a vagina yesterday and it scared me. I mean, I like mine, but....you're all gross. Suck a dick, it's less frothy.

Out of 13 girls I've messaged on OKCupid since I got back on there two months ago, 4 responded and engaged in lengthy multi-day conversations, but none of them wanted to go out. Girls are annoying.

I do my best to make jokes and push buttons within reason. My best guess is I've been talking to girls I don't actually have much in common with, despite the OKCupid match numbers.

a33ad22542ca0ec02c8b9850f7cb6d21_original.jpg

So I just opened up a package of a CD I had purchased from eBay, and inside was a brief (four sentence) handwritten note thanking me for my purchase multiple times, signed with a woman's name and a smiley face at the end, and suddenly I now feel depressed. Kill me.