Males and Females

BhSiLmrIUAAPh8mjpglarge800x450640x360_zpsc41f71a2.jpg

The trick is to switch it up, go fast, slow, clockwise, counterclockwise, up, down, left, right, in, out, hard tongue, soft tongue, wet tongue, dry tongue and make precise calculated responses to her moans and body movements. I can teach a masterclass on this subject I have perfected the art.

The trick is to switch it up, go fast, slow, clockwise, counterclockwise, up, down, left, right, in, out, hard tongue, soft tongue, wet tongue, dry tongue and make precise calculated responses to her moans and body movements. I can teach a masterclass on this subject I have perfected the art.

Return of the Aug confirmed.

Well it happened. I'm a fucking mess right now. Goddamn it. I just went through an almost equally rough break-up just over a year ago for similar reasons. What the fuck. Even though I had a full week to prepare myself for this, I simply wasn't ready..

And seriously, women of UM. If a man is willing to shove his fucking nose up your butt, isn't he a keeper?!

fuck her then man, there are plenty of other girls out there that your can burrow your nose in.

Nope. I introduced this chick to the world of butt play and she fell in love with it. Shoving a thumb in her butt before climax would give her the most intense orgasms. Of course the nose in the butt wasn't planned, nor wanted by me really. It was just the awkward position and intensity of the situation that led to it.

And who are you calling dirty, Carpe? :suspicious:

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
I think I was just offended you thought being with someone for only a year and breaking up warranted anything other than a free ticket to poontown. You'll be alright.

Yeah I'm fine. I'm dealing with bigger problems now. Someone threw up in my backseat last night. Did my best to clean it up with what I had. When I came home and parked outside I cracked the windows to let some air in overnight. Well, the fucking Santa Clarita wildfire left a nice surprise all the way out here in the Valley and rained ash all night. Now my car stinks like putrid acid, and there's ash everywhere inside. I mean, everywhere. It was a nice touch to end this peachy week.

I'm a bit sick of a certain female I've been complicated with for a long time now basically demanding I pay for everything.

Yeah I'm fine. I'm dealing with bigger problems now. Someone threw up in my backseat last night. Did my best to clean it up with what I had. When I came home and parked outside I cracked the windows to let some air in overnight. Well, the fucking Santa Clarita wildfire left a nice surprise all the way out here in the Valley and rained ash all night. Now my car stinks like putrid acid, and there's ash everywhere inside. I mean, everywhere. It was a nice touch to end this peachy week.

So you don't know who was in your backseat?

Why is it that women seem super interested in you and then decide to 'hang out with a good male friend' out of town. After this, they say they lost their cell phone the night before and are hungover as shit. Oh I know, you lied to me and fucked the dude and decided to lay in bed with him all day instead of honoring our date that we planned for today.

Stupid cunt.