Males and Females

Anybody been with someone in the past that was so cool/awesome/compatible that they ruined all relationships afterwards? Raised your standards/expectations too high etc?

I think this happened to me and I'm only really just realising it.
I didn't get with a girl like this; but I'm currently trying to and I'm debating stopping for this very reason bahaha.

[QUOTE

It also helps to break the ice. See I brought gifts for DD and now he'll allow me to do things to him.[/QUOTE]

I don't care if you bring me gifts, I'm a mean boy and role my eyes at you. I'm ice cold.

Last edited:
As I dwell on it more and more I don't think the problem is dating sites, or the women, or whatever else, but simply looking for a lady with similar sedentary hobbies combined with my extreme prejudice for petite women. Most guys who live like I do would probably be 250 pounds to my 175. I'm blessed with a great metabolism, and even semi-active women have i rougher keeping pounds off than even your average guy. I'm an anomaly looking for extreme anomalies who tend to be married by 25. And the non sedentary stuff I have a slight interest in- hiking/biking are rather non social in their very nature. Chances of coming off as rapey guy wandering the woods are infinitely higher than meeting a friendly pixie in the woods. (Correction: meeting an actual Tinkerbelle pixie is probably more likely than the 5ft tall variety)

I'm pretty much fucked. :erk:

Yeah, you need to be open to zaftig Indian girls. It seems to be working out for me so far.

If you're a chick and you wanna get with me, you have to kill me, commit homicide, and go to prison. If not we can't be together.

Ms. Hendricks has a very cute face, that body though... meh.

I guess this is more to your liking:
BiEWM8VCMAE2ycB.jpg

Reactions: CiG
If you're a chick and wanna get with me, buy me a large pizza once in awile and drop it off, buy me some toilet paper,etc... and make sure my apartment is clean, then maybe I'll give it too you once in awile.

So my ex took the same job as me in a clear effort to make sure I wasn't flirting with other girls. Then she realized that I'm actually not flirting with other girls so she decided to cheat on me with one of my co-workers.

I know, I'm a shithead for getting back into contact with her but this is some pretty nice closure for just how twisted she really was.