Males and Females

I've never met a girl who would be into that 'superior' metal. The only ones I know are those false metal girls who are into Avenged Sevenfold, Slipknot and that kind of shit that I would not even call metal. Elitism, bruh.

I've met alot of girls with "true" taste, but it is always Paul Chain and Black Hole rather than Dark Quarterer and Adramelch, Pentagram and Saint Vitus rather than Omen and Fates Warning, Pagan Altar and Warning rather than Solstice and Twisted Tower Dire. :)

I've met alot of girls with "true" taste, but it is always Paul Chain and Black Hole rather than Dark Quarterer and Adramelch, Pentagram and Saint Vitus rather than Omen and Fates Warning, Pagan Altar and Warning rather than Solstice and Twisted Tower Dire. :)

Oh that irritates the shit out of me, know exactly what you mean, I can't tell you how many times I've run into someone talking about Black Hole as if they were something obscure

It isn't the obscurity I'm talking about, I'm talking about the style of the band, and their image. I specifically used examples of quite obscure or atleast "in crowd" bands all the way to show that that isn't the problem. The problem is that girls likes wicca and mystical rituals, not LONGSWORDS, WHITE STALLIONS and GLORY!

Is your boyfriend also into metal?

He is especially thrash and doom. I don't think I'd be able to date someone who wasn't as big of a music person as I am or didn't have good taste in metal. Variety is important too, though. I like a lot of shit like Egyptian music and other weird stuff too. I need someone who loves music as much as I do and listens to good metal. It sounds really petty but as Schmidt said it's a big part of who I am too.

Edit: its also not just listening to metal I find people who do like a lot of the same movies, films and generally have similar entertainment to myself. Even sense of humor. :lol:

Last edited:
My wife doesn't actively listen to much metal, but she likes a lot of the bands that I play. Her favorites are Manowar, Jag Panzer, Judas Priest, Black Sabbath and Angel Witch. She enjoys most heavy metal and doom metal, along with some thrash and stuff like later Bathory. She isn't into particularly extreme bands and definitely not death metal or black metal.

If you tell a girl you listened to Bruckner 7 and then Paysage d'Hiver ambient-only demo right after that and she doesn't suck your cock straight away she's no good imo.

Reactions: The Butt
Kinda. I dated a smoking hot d&d-playing bipolar Jewish stripper-model in high school, and he definitely broke the mold for interesting.

Very happy with my dude though. More customized. And you'll find one too fella.

As I dwell on it more and more I don't think the problem is dating sites, or the women, or whatever else, but simply looking for a lady with similar sedentary hobbies combined with my extreme prejudice for petite women. Most guys who live like I do would probably be 250 pounds to my 175. I'm blessed with a great metabolism, and even semi-active women have i rougher keeping pounds off than even your average guy. I'm an anomaly looking for extreme anomalies who tend to be married by 25. And the non sedentary stuff I have a slight interest in- hiking/biking are rather non social in their very nature. Chances of coming off as rapey guy wandering the woods are infinitely higher than meeting a friendly pixie in the woods. (Correction: meeting an actual Tinkerbelle pixie is probably more likely than the 5ft tall variety)

I'm pretty much fucked. :erk: