Males and Females

80 percent of my posts are drunk or high. Lately I am not even functional when drunk so started going to Rehab. I can't even actually talk anymore if I drink.

So you're going to rehab because it's hard to post on internet forums when you use?

A lot of black girls have good personalities. There's nothing wrong with black women. I'm meeting the one I kissed from last week also tomorrow. She is shy but has a good personality.

This. Black girls are very sweet and friendly, for the most part. The stereotype of the raging bitch black girl is generally not true. I usually see white girls who wish they were black act like total cunts as opposed to actual black girls.

Personality aside, I find black women to be ugly as fuck. Blacks are really the only race I tend to avoid completely. Even in my most fucked up state, I will not fuck a black women.

The choice isn't that obvious. And since when is being concerned with one's own health considered shallow prickness? That doesn't make sense. I find it hard to believe OI is just completely head-over-heals in love with this chick already. From what I've read she seems like a great girl with a good personality and you really like her, but this doesn't mean you need to sacrifice yourself just because you feel guilt that she is indeed a good girl but has an STD.

If this issue bothers you and you think it's going to continue to bother you, because let's face it, I highly doubt you're going to just one day forget she has an STD everytime you have to put a condom on just to sex her up, then you either: a) need to break it off now, or b) explain this to her in which she'll either accept it or break it off. Either way good luck.

^ Yup. Be honest. Be direct. Tell her exactly how you feel.

and if you don't feel comfortable taking this risk you probably shouldn't be having sex man. Remember you have everything to lose when it comes to getting this, she doesn't. It's that simple. Get to know her.

The choice isn't that obvious. And since when is being concerned with one's own health considered shallow prickness? That doesn't make sense. I find it hard to believe OI is just completely head-over-heals in love with this chick already. From what I've read she seems like a great girl with a good personality and you really like her, but this doesn't mean you need to sacrifice yourself just because you feel guilt that she is indeed a good girl but has an STD.

If this issue bothers you and you think it's going to continue to bother you, because let's face it, I highly doubt you're going to just one day forget she has an STD everytime you have to put a condom on just to sex her up, then you either: a) need to break it off now, or b) explain this to her in which she'll either accept it or break it off. Either way good luck.

Caring about one's health is in no way shallow. What is "shallow" would be the entire post by Death Delirium before mine - which was what I was referencing.

I agree with your latter assessment though. There will always exist some form of tension; things will eventually need to be talked about (King's option B). However, all of us here (as far as we know) have no experience dating anyone with an std, so your best place for opinions with experience behind them might be a board dedicated to this topic.

Personality aside, I find black women to be ugly as fuck. Blacks are really the only race I tend to avoid completely. Even in my most fucked up state, I will not fuck a black women.

That's the case with me with asians.

Black Chicks are gross. A black chick would have to give me money if she wanted to give me head.

edit

fuck that

white girls for there win, especially ango saxon, republican voting, white girls with golden locks and tight pussies.

JAGE is butthurt because there are women out there who don't like my pals lips.

And that would be all the women.