Males and Females

This thread is hilarious if you just filter out all the non-greys posts - he's like the crazy bum on the bus talking to himself.

so the date went well. she's pretty cute. she's big-ish, but it seems pretty well spread out (she has a big rack and what looks like a nicely shaped butt...so it's not all stomach). very bubbly. laughed at my stupid jokes. we had fun, and there'll be a second date. success!

so the date went well. she's pretty cute. she's big-ish, but it seems pretty well spread out (she has a big rack and what looks like a nicely shaped butt...so it's not all stomach). very bubbly. laughed at my stupid jokes. we had fun, and there'll be a second date. success!

:kickass:

I waited like two weeks to ring some girl who gave me her number one night and she didn't remember who I was. That was funny. She's not hot so no loss there. Sounded like a bitch sober too.

I keep getting hit on by black women and it's weird. My friends find it hilarious. Apparently I completely ignored some girl who had come up to me to chat and tried to flirt with her friend who was stood behind her.

Uh :S

JAGE has made it quite clear he only likes white European women.

Glad to hear date was successful unknown! Enjoy her hourglass figure.

Black women always seem inordinately friendly to me as well, and most people (XX or XY) avoid my ugly like a contagion. Same goes for Asian women, but only the heavily accented ones. It's well established that white folk are of the highest pedigree, so even a defective one is a partial victory, and others take note of that and exploit our self-consciousness. I have multiple family relatives tricked into shotgun marriages on those general premises.