Males and Females

I'm working on other date options at the moment. On Thursday, I met 4 Asian girls, one at lunch, two at an Asian food night, and one at the library. All talks went well with all of them. And the two that I approached at the food night ended up being a part of one of my best approaches ever. One of the girls is going back to Japan, but fortunately the other one laughed at what I said and was into our conversation. I must've talked 5-10 minutes with them based on a cold approach alone.
I'm happy. Praise The Lord! :lol:

Derek's stories about being awkward even sound uncomfortable. Is it so hard to just talk to someone? It doesnt have to be a goddamn stranger every time either you serial killer. I sure as hell have never counted the number of females I've randomly talked to in a day either.... much less felt the need to report back to a message board when I do.

Tell us when you get a girlfriend, tell us when you get laid, tell us when you inevitably murder her when she tries to escape.

I do not go out/seen with someone oron a date unless have fooled around knowing them and we're in love and don't give a shit and there's something there, but it might have something to do with living in a small town. It's not that a give a shit what people think, but people do have some form of reputation. Females get jealous,I get jealous. I'm not just going to be seen with some chick out in LP unless we're fucking boinking. And that's that.

And side note I swear am in some major shit that I do not want now and it's not going away or am not dealing with it. I swear it's not just some paranoia or whatever.

Some girl I like and was dancing with asked me how old I am and indicated that was a bit young for her so I called her mama and she had a stress.

My favorite part of Derek's story is "I'm happy! Praise the Lord!"

Japanese girls are nice to everyone. They're raised to never be rude to a man. That's why pervs on trains get away with creeping on schoolgirls.

So unknown how did Casey the Curvy turn out? When I hear the name "Casey" I just think of Casey Tatum from Tim and Eric.

um2.jpg

I'm not fucking socially awkward. A lot of people here seem to assume I'm socially awkward, but I have a degree in Broadcasting, I have a job where I talk with people a lot. I'm doing something a lot of guys aren't doing, and that's approaching women on a regular basis and improving at it. No, I didn't get either of their numbers, but I hope to soon.
And the whole Praise The Lord thing was a joke witihn itself, especially since I'm an atheist. And I wasn't awkward in my approaches either. If you want to doubt, and think I'm something I'm not, then go ahead. But at least respect that I've changed my life for the better.

I'm not fucking socially awkward. A lot of people here seem to assume I'm socially awkward, but I have a degree in Broadcasting, I have a job where I talk with people a lot. I broadcast a lot guys, broadcasting is what I do while talking! Talking while broadcasting at a broad casting her talk is what I do!

Fucking Tom Brokaw up in this mix.

I'm not fucking socially awkward. A lot of people here seem to assume I'm socially awkward, but I have a degree in Broadcasting, I have a job where I talk with people a lot. I'm doing something a lot of guys aren't doing, and that's approaching women on a regular basis and improving at it. No, I didn't get either of their numbers, but I hope to soon.
And the whole Praise The Lord thing was a joke witihn itself, especially since I'm an atheist. And I wasn't awkward in my approaches either. If you want to doubt, and think I'm something I'm not, then go ahead. But at least respect that I've changed my life for the better.

I think the fact that you have a degree in Broadcasting kinda supports the assumption. Think about it.