Males and Females

Personality aside, I find black women to be ugly as fuck. Blacks are really the only race I tend to avoid completely. Even in my most fucked up state, I will not fuck a black women.
I agree for the most part, maybe one out of a hundred i would let slob on my knob. I would really like to fuck a hot Romanian chick tbh over any race.

Waif and Ozzman go and suck cock if you don't like my appearance because I'm pretty fucking happy with the way I look.

I'm also in the group of thinking black chicks usually aren't hot. For some reason the features just aren't appealing to me (the personality doesn't apply to all obviously, I'm not a retarded racist so it's not that) and I've seen maybe 3 in my entire life I thought were hot.

On the other hand, asian chicks are fucking hot. Seriously, almost all of the ones i've seen (and a lot of them live around me, I feel like white people are the minority haha) are ridiculously hot and only a few I don't like that much such as ones with really dark skin or weird noses. The lighter skinned ones (krampus is a babe) with some eyeliner, lipgloss or lipstick and americanized absolutely rule and are mega fine, especially filipinos.

I think my ratio of hating this forum to actually voicing said hate is downright immaculate tbh.

Black chicks, they just make me wanna puke, luckily I live in Lake Placid. A few weeks ago saw a black chick crossing the street. It was the oddest thing ever.

I'm just not into ugly girls or stupid girls. It's nothing race-exclusive. I'm annoyed by anyone regardless of race who loves to announce to the world that they have a car and it indeed does have speakers, or any girl that dresses in a way I find off-putting.

ITT SentinelSlain gets really butthurt over something directed at DeathDelirium...???!!!???!!!

lol that you call it "yellow fever" like it's a disease or abnormality to like chicks who aren't white. i suppose you'd call it "jungle fever" to like black chicks then eh?

Jungle and yellow are the only terms that can prefix "fever" because it specifically points out a set of properties. "Brown" however is a terrible prefix to "fever" because the ascription that exists with "brown" points to multiple ethnic subsets which are fundamentally different on various aesthetic levels.

fundamentally 'inferior' you mean, amirite?

Waif and Ozzman go and suck cock if you don't like my appearance because I'm pretty fucking happy with the way I look. So are most women that I meet in real life, as opposed to cows that come on the internet looking for fag men to back them up and be their knight in shining spandex.

If your going to criticise my appearance then fine, long hair looks really fucking ridiculous on you. It just doesn't suit your head or something. It makes you look a fag.

I'm waiting for Dodens Grav to come from his grandmothers knitting basket to call me a big nasty man and then be applauded by the whole retard brigade.