Males and Females

Not sure how preferance is racism. As far as I know don't hate black chicks beat them and make racial slurs at them. It's really easy for interacial people to pull the race card pride thing.

ITT SentinelSlain gets really butthurt over something directed at DeathDelirium...???!!!???!!!

lol that you call it "yellow fever" like it's a disease or abnormality to like chicks who aren't white. i suppose you'd call it "jungle fever" to like black chicks then eh?

I was just using the term because it's a quick way of describing the phenomenon. I don't give a dam what you're hitting, but it's never gonna be me.

Anyway, more amusingly I'm a complete asshole to women when I'm drunk. I actually said "no one could be better looking than me" to two women in the same night

If Krampus was not interacial she would have nothing to post. get over it

Everyone knows that pride is stupid.

Are you talking to me? I'm not proud of being white and I don't have a problem with interracial dating.

so casey and I went out again last night. it was good. we kissed and made out which was also good (she seemed to think so as well). it was a good night

Female friends either kind of fancy you, have you on their 'could fuck if I need a quick fuck after breaking up or something' list or are at least partially related to you.

I think males and females can be just friends. Me and the one girl I kept ranting about earlier in this thread, the one that kept avoiding me, are hanging out on Christmas break when she comes home from Uni. She seemed pretty taken aback that I was actually asking her to hang alone (ie: without my girlfriend there), so she agreed. It's not like I'm gonna do anything disloyal to my girlfriend, so whatever.

I've brought this up before but I am a glaring exception to that notion. I'm best friends with my ex girlfriend whom I dated over two years ago. We have been housemates since August.

yeah my best friend is a girl and even though i am pretty into her (it's hard not to be when she's attractive and has a ton of qualities i like and can relate to, thus why she's my friend) it doesn't become an issue or anything awkward. i'd rather have a great friend than try making it something more when i know she doesn't feel the same way; people who force that stuff or make it awkward and end up losing a friend are fucking up.