Males and Females

Women these days get drunk and make out with their girlfriends all the time...so that's not the best argument to use. However, the point that I was making was that even if a man has some level of intimate feelings for a woman, that doesn't mean that his feelings of friendship to her are not genuine or based purely on his romantic feelings. What the opposite side of the argument seemed to be implying was that guys basically only pretend to be friends with women so that they can be in prime pouncing position should the opportunity arise. Now, I'm sure that is true for a lot of guys, but it's definitely far from universal.

It wasn't my intention to imply that a guy can't hold back his romantic feelings for a friend. I was saying that there will always be that little burn of romantic emotion.

Got into a bit of a discussion with a good friend of mine, and since it's on topic with the current discussion:

ATTRACTION! Is it a choice?

No, definitely not. I hate everything guido frat boys represent but sometimes they just have the correct mix of musculature, facial bone structure and good smells that I find attractive, and I get a hard-on.

So true. The way I see it, the rift between males and females communicating is that males mean nothing through subtlety, while females mean a lot through subtlety.

I work with this perfect ten (the kind of girl who turns heads) and she's been flirting with me for the last two days, enough that a couple of my coworkers brought it up during our team meeting. She's either Hispanic or Indian and her name is too Christianized to indicate which of those two she is. She's slender and has an an awesome ass. I made reservations at a popular local steakhouse and I'm going to ask her out to dinner tomorrow. Hopefully she doesn't have the day off.

Why did you make reservations before even finding out if she's interested? :zombie:

Mike: I love you dude. That just sounded really funny. I agree with your point, for the record; I never said I didn't...merely that the quote I (admittedly) took out of context was amusing.

Bro you can't have your cake and eat it too. Either commit to the edit you find personally funnier or leave the one you originally had; you can't just provide an alternative way to read your posts in edits, then you're just a bitch.

edit: + bitches and shit.

Yo dawg we herd you like editing posts so we put an edited version of your post in your post so you can edit your post while you edit your post

maybe