Males and Females

Screw the rules.

An English teacher in the town next door complimented my looks and offered to buy me dinner and a milkshake. He knows I'm taken and has met Man-Purse. I should probably argue my way out of it and pay for myself, right?

So I am still sleeping with one of the threesome girls, a month and a half on. We get along pretty well and the sex is fanfuckingtastic, but I am afraid things are going to get sour pretty soon. She keeps bringing up the 'r' word (relationship), the 'c' word (commitment), and one night this week when she was really quite drunk the 'l' word (love).

I have grown to really like this girl, but I am not ready for anything involving a commitment of exclusivity. She says she doesn't want that either, having just gotten out of a 5 year relationship, but she keeps saying even though she'd like to play it cool she is not good at sharing.

I won't be seeing her over the Christmas break at all, so things will have a chance to cool off. I am hoping the friends with benefit thing can continue, but that depends on her in the end.

Screw the rules.

An English teacher in the town next door complimented my looks and offered to buy me dinner and a milkshake. He knows I'm taken and has met Man-Purse. I should probably argue my way out of it and pay for myself, right?

Pay for your own dinner, but always take the free milkshake.

That is my advice to you.

She's smitten and emotionally wants to be with you. Do you really want that kind of responsibility?

and stephahnie I trust your opinion more than anyone else's Miss Steak and Shake. I will do as you say.

I don't see how she's using me, I only wanted sex out of this from the beginning. I have no interest in being in a committed relationship with her right now.

She may be trying to play mind games with me with the harping of "relationship", "exclusivity", and "commitment" but I am sticking to my guns. If it comes to a point of either/or, I will simply walk away.

I think perhaps she is using you not for sex, but rather to fill an emotional void that coming out of a five year relationship has left her with, hence all her talk of commitment, love and whatnot.

That's probably bingo. Especially if she only mentions love when drunk; subconscious things have a habit of slipping out in that state.