Males and Females

EDIT: I can finally annoy everyone by mentioning that a girl likes me in every thread. First stop: Black Metal thread.

I wouldn't do that. Black metal listeners have higher goals than to be liked by an owner of vagina. You might end up just embarassing yourself and the black metal council will call every shop in US to not sell you any candles or stuff that is even remotely blackmetal (even food that isn't fruit). You will have to ask people in front of Walmarts to buy you stuff. And then the girl will tell you that she liked you just because of your cellphone which your mom put in a dryer last night so it's over babe. Life is shit.

BIG PIMPIN'! You should try to be culturally sensitive and end every sentence in "hamnida."

Milkshake man asked me yesterday if my relationship was open. I said nope. Looks like I'm going to have to seek out the milkshakes on my own.

Wow Pessimism, you've clearly thought a lot about my situation. Much more than I have in fact, but this is also your folly for you overlook this fact: I am getting good-great sex frequently.

Not so much a folly since I clearly didn't count you into the slut equation. I thought the debate was whether or not one should care about a sluts feelings. ALAS POOR SLUT, I HARDLY LABELLED YEE.

zabu of nΩd;9559935 said:
Yes but without a citation I have no way of telling if that dictionary is Merriam-Webster's or Bubba McDingbat's.

I should also add that I am not aware of any canonical usage of the word "slut" that does not apply to a human. Although the initial ambiguity in this regard is somewhat fundamental to the humor value in your argument, it does reveal that we could have done away with nearly all of the argument by simply pointing out that, by P5 and the evidence that the subject in question has feelings, the subject is clearly human.

You seem to be talking about P5 here (which I have no problem with), not P4. I realise though that I misspoke somewhat about P4, as it is not exactly weak but actually illogical since sluts are people and people cannot not have feelings.

Ah, dictionary's were Mer-Web, Dictionary.com, and one other one I can't recall.

To be honest, p4-C were meant to fail; I put relatively no thought into them (I was happy enough to end on "So yeah, although this slut is in fact a human being... she is a terrible one.")\

However, I feel that if I actually decide to put some time into the equations, and multiply the hilarity factor by a couple notches, I could make a pretty decent coffee table book to sell on amazon or some geek/nerd/philosophers guild site that will be sure to please the voyeurous crowds who clamour at my step.

Dare I undertake such a task?

I want Pessimism to approach a random girl in a bar, give that speech and video it.

I fear this would end in several women grinding my pelvis to dust.

However, I feel that if I actually decide to put some time into the equations, and multiply the hilarity factor by a couple notches, I could make a pretty decent coffee table book to sell on amazon or some geek/nerd/philosophers guild site that will be sure to please the voyeurous crowds who clamour at my step.

Dare I undertake such a task?
Hey you have a decent start, if you're feeling up for it you might as well try it and see how far you get. If you need to add length you can always do a long sequence of 'case studies' with really bizarrely humorous background stories.

Do it, it would pay better than your job now!

And yes I obviously meant milkshake as in the beverage. I have a one track mind and it all involves eating or drinking.

Just made the best Christmas card ever for Man-Purse. It's a B4 sized comic strip that tells the sappy story of how we got together. References included: World of Warcraft, the Soviet hammer and sickle, the Maury show/paternity testing, making fun of people with cankles, racist references to Emperor Hirohito depicting Japanese people as Chinamen with pencils instead of penises, and raw horse meat. I had to seal it in its envelope quite quickly as my coworkers would likely be offended if they saw it.

I wouldn't do that. Black metal listeners have higher goals than to be liked by an owner of vagina. You might end up just embarassing yourself and the black metal council will call every shop in US to not sell you any candles or stuff that is even remotely blackmetal (even food that isn't fruit). You will have to ask people in front of Walmarts to buy you stuff. And then the girl will tell you that she liked you just because of your cellphone which your mom put in a dryer last night so it's over babe. Life is shit.

Last two sentences fucking drove the post right home. :lol: