Males and Females

I think it's the fact that I drew all the Japanese people using a bright yellow colored pencil and they all have - - as their eyes. Oh and they are wearing Vietnam-style rice paddy hats and have buck teeth.

Cankles don't exist in Asia unless a woman is pregnant or just ate an entire bucket of salt. Even obese chicks here have small ankles. The biggest shoe size they make in Japan is a US women's 7.5 and those are hard to find.

I hate to change the subject and whatnot but...

I am still incredibly torn at my feelings for this girl that I know. I almost know for a fact that she doesn't feel the same feelings for me, which is ok. I've grown so fond of her both romantically and in a friendship sort of way. We don't have a whole lot in common, but we talk to each other a lot and always seem to find something to discuss.

Anyways, she told me about a week ago that she was "obsessed" with me. She said it very casually in that sorta "friend" way, but some of my friends really seem to think that she may have some feelings for me based on the way we talk and stuff.

Eh, I've been drinking a bit tonight and I'm starting to come down. Feels nice to put your thoughts to words even when you know the answers.

I know the feeling bud. I had a chick that used to confuse me like that before I got with my g/f. Best to just keep being friends if yer fine with it. If the romantic feelings start to get outta control, distance yerself for a bit.

Don't drink yourself stupid over some bitch!

If you don't have a lot in common you might be best off as friends who pine, if you can handle that. I have a friend like that, we are mad for each other but it would never happen and that is for the best.

Disregard wenches, acquire currency.

Joseph-Ducreux-i-have-acquired-four-score-and-19-difficulties-but-a-wench-be-not-counted-among-them.jpg

Yeah, it's not like I'm obsessed with her. I'd like for it to elevate to something more, but I don't see it happening, nor do I want to even risk losing what I have with her.

Damnit Hell Patrol, I was trying to get him to go for it. :erk:

Also, I'd argue that "friend-zoning oneself", or even never knowing how it turns out, is a failure in itself. Just ask her! On the (rare) chance that she does feel uncomfortable around Yoda and tone down her interaction with him, I'd argue she isn't that great of a friend anyways. It's not like he'd be pushing her into it or anything... nothing wrong with asking once.

If she says no, big deal. If she says yes, then FUCK YEAH SON