Males and Females

For the first time in my life I know a chick who can't deal with not being with me and I love it, she went crazy and it's creating buzz. Anytime a chick does not want to be with me so what.... wallow in pain,misery,sorrow, and darkness. As a guy we need double standards. A lot of people can assume whatever about me cause her, but I would not even be able to notice or give a fuck anyways.

After over three years my (ex) girlfriend broke up with may, saying that she lost her sense of self, wanted to be more individual, because the romantic aspect was dead etc.

This sucks.

sorry to hear about that, Chase. But you're in college...you won't have any problem finding girls to chase after when you're ready to jump back into things

edit: chase chase

Dating websites that make you pay = fail

It seems like one month with most of those places would cost like $20...not worth it with no guarantee of success. Checking out Alt.com, though. Thanks, Grant.

EDIT: This seems way too hardcore...we just want a vanilla threesome, not coprophilia with a stranger.

sorry to hear about that, Chase. But you're in college...you won't have any problem finding girls to chase after when you're ready to jump back into things

edit: chase chase

Yeah I know. She wants to be "best friends" but I don't know how well I can last doing that. Another problem is that we live together, but I'll probably be moving out soon.

One of the things that pisses me off the most is that I moved to Las Vegas to be with her, and now I'm sorta stuck here. Perhaps I'll try and transfer out of UNLV once I hit 60 credits. I like UNLV, but we have all the same mutual friends and same major etc... It would be better for me to just go somewhere else. If only Cali schools weren't so expensive.

haha

plentyoffish is free and really shit imo but that's because the British girls who use it mainly chavs.

Yeah I know. She wants to be "best friends" but I don't know how well I can last doing that. Another problem is that we live together, but I'll probably be moving out soon.

One of the things that pisses me off the most is that I moved to Las Vegas to be with her, and now I'm sorta stuck here. Perhaps I'll try and transfer out of UNLV once I hit 60 credits. I like UNLV, but we have all the same mutual friends and same major etc... It would be better for me to just go somewhere else. If only Cali schools weren't so expensive.

Don't transfer schools because of your ex-gf.

Srsly. I dipped my pen in the company ink (before the fact, though) and I'm still working there. Although, my job is starting to piss me off so I'm exploring other alternatives

The thing is I came to Vegas to be with her, and I would rather be in Los Angeles. Downside is that most schools in LA have pretty damn high out of state tuition (or in the case of a private college, really high tuition).

The thing is I came to Vegas to be with her
No. You came to Vegas to meet me and experience my immeasurable awesomeness. I only planted the female agent there so you would be at the precise location where I needed you. She is of no use to us any longer.