Males and Females

one of these?

dates-fruit.jpg

hugs all around.

I sort of want to "dump" my friend I hung out with in Germany simply because it's too much work to be friends who are not-secretly crazy about each other, but we had such a nice time and had a lot of fun just hanging out and eating and having adventures that it would be a shame. Such a fucking woman about it.

Great job!

The local magazine in my state/area is hosting a huge party (the last one had >700 attendees) in honor of my boyfriend's band, but it's the day I'm going to Korea and I booked flights on Friday and he just told me about the party today. Should I feel bad about not being able to make it?

I think me and the Polish chick will settle on the old fuck/hug figure. We seriously have to stop going to bars together because then I'm exhausted the next day.

dates are fucking boring, i feel like they end up getting forced and lame or otherwise you end up just hanging out like you would with any dude friend and then you're just friends. somehow i feel like i'm missing some piece thats linking it all together haha; stuff like getting food/coffee and talking is lame as hell and other stuff is just like regular hanging out.