Males and Females

Damnit Hell Patrol, I was trying to get him to go for it. :erk:

Also, I'd argue that "friend-zoning oneself", or even never knowing how it turns out, is a failure in itself. Just ask her! On the (rare) chance that she does feel uncomfortable around Yoda and tone down her interaction with him, I'd argue she isn't that great of a friend anyways. It's not like he'd be pushing her into it or anything... nothing wrong with asking once.

If she says no, big deal. If she says yes, then FUCK YEAH SON

I actually started talking to this chick I hadn't spoken to in a few months the other day and this kind of thing came up and she said I hadn't been friend zone'd yet because she hadn't known how I felt about her. She, at one time, found me attractive (when we first met I guess) and wondered why I hadn't said anything to this point (because I'm shy and awkward LDO). She said that she would go on some dates with me to see if it would work, so score one for me I guess?

I actually started talking to this chick I hadn't spoken to in a few months the other day and this kind of thing came up and she said I hadn't been friend zone'd yet because she hadn't known how I felt about her. She, at one time, found me attractive (when we first met I guess) and wondered why I hadn't said anything to this point (because I'm shy and awkward LDO). She said that she would go on some dates with me to see if it would work, so score one for me I guess?

Atta boy.

That's pretty amazing.

I once had a really shameful one night stand with a midget. Well he wasn't a midget but he was shorter than me and really muscular so it looked like he was even shorter than he was. He could be reading this forum but whatever. Anyway he wrote on a blog some time after that incident about how he had sex with some chick on a pile of rubble in a parking lot and got rocks stuck in his butt cheeks, and Jordan's story made me think of that. /pointless uninteresting contribution

She isn't talking to me anymore :(

Oh well I've got no reason to hold back on the new year's stupidity now.

After over three years my (ex) girlfriend broke up with may, saying that she lost her sense of self, wanted to be more individual, because the romantic aspect was dead etc.

This sucks.