Males and Females

I also had to look up that word but that happened when Dillinger Escape Plan put out a song called 'Limerent Death'. I was surprised I couldn't find that word on my dictionary.

So I knew she was kinda seeing someone but thought that it was still gestational and could go either way. I had a meeting scheduled with her next week and I was gonna tell her how I feel. But it seems they picked Valentine's Day to go official. Fuck this holiday. I'm gonna go on a beer run and drink myself to sleep watching Legend of Galactic Heroes. I just want to go back home but how am I supposed to forget her when I live alone in the damn woods and have no opportunity to meet anyone.

I'm confused, where does this post follow on from?

This just in! According to Reddit you're a racist if you're light skinned/light haired person who is primarily attracted to light skinned/light haired people due to some obtuse connection with Aryans. :err: Picky, yes. Racist? Cmon.

P.S. Fuck the Nazis for (legit use of the term) culturally appropriating this aesthetic and tying people that look like me to your shit ideology.

1) Germany largely isn't "Aryan" even by their broken ass definition
2) Aryans are historically people from the Iran/India region.
3) White women are fat slobs on the whole.
4) Fuck customer service. I hate my job.

This just in! According to Reddit you're a racist if you're light skinned/light haired person who is primarily attracted to light skinned/light haired people due to some obtuse connection with Aryans. :err: Picky, yes. Racist? Cmon.

I suppose Muhammad Ali is a Nazi for thinking people should, especially if they want to, stick within their own race and breed within etc.

You know- it's not so much that people are rude or demanding so much that in the brokerage industry everyone has an immediate problem. They want to have a technical issue or trade reviewed NOW. They want an exception to get an account open when they filled the application paperwork out wrong, NOW. They want the money wired out for their mortgage escrow right NOW (5 minutes before the wire cutoff time) because they procrastinated and didn't take care of it 2-3 days prior.

Then having to fumble with these exceptions, spur of the moment fixes, rushing to meet the customer need without making a mistake, etc. I feel constantly rushed and would gladly take a more difficult job that didn't measure results in the timeframe of minutes, but rather hours, days, or weeks.

Reactions: Carpe Mortem
You know- it's not so much that people are rude or demanding so much that in the brokerage industry everyone has an immediate problem. They want to have a technical issue or trade reviewed NOW. They want an exception to get an account open when they filled the application paperwork out wrong, NOW. They want the money wired out for their mortgage escrow right NOW (5 minutes before the wire cutoff time) because they procrastinated and didn't take care of it 2-3 days prior.

Then having to fumble with these exceptions, spur of the moment fixes, rushing to meet the customer need without making a mistake, etc. I feel constantly rushed and would gladly take a more difficult job that didn't measure results in the timeframe of minutes, but rather hours, days, or weeks.

When I worked for an advisor it was actually him, more than the clients, who was pulling ridiculous shit like that. Constantly procrastinating, especially once the rules changed and he actually had to explain why he was selling certain investments to certain people. And then he didn't understand processing times when he finally put shit through at the last second and would give the back office attitude. Definitely glad I got out of that industry.

Reactions: Draehl