Males and Females

Sometimes I think I am mean.

My older friend who married a really hot French guy twenty years younger than she is now breaking up with him for whatever reason. Then she starts talking shit about my dude... I mean honestly if you're miserable no one will make you happy. New may feel good but it's nothing like someone who may not have everything but will share everything they have with you. People's priorities are not in the right place. People are also way too entitled. Get over yourself. No one needs to bend backwards for you. The fuck.

Color me surprised: Another 'I'm just not feeling it' text message response from someone I had a date with recently. I think I just need to stop dating altogether for a while.

Color me surprised: Another 'I'm just not feeling it' text message response from someone I had a date with recently. I think I just need to stop dating altogether for a while.

Dude, so fucking what. Rejection only builds character; something they don't know shit about. Take that medicine, get better and work on you! Fuck these hoes

Dating is dumb. Too formal and charged with expectations. Great for sex, bad for real feelings. Invite them to hang out with your friends with you instead.

I am super anti dating, I just think its all such bullshit. Dressing different, acting different because the word date instantly puts you in a certain mindset, all the special male-female rules that you're an abhorrent weirdo if you don't follow them and you get either taken advantage of or ignored. Fuck dates. Just hang out, with other people around. It's less awkward.

I've stopped dressing up for dates only because realistically if we're in a relationship and hanging out, I'm going to be wearing jeans and some random t shirt that is clean and not work clothes. Anything above jeans for me is dressing up. I'll do it for work and special occasions but fuck if I'm wearing that shit in my own house.

In terms of hanging with other people, that is a bit harder because the friends I do have either work weird hours or are married/have kids. I guess I could take one to Meetup group events I suppose.

I can see a first date being a time where you put in a little extra effort and it may be a little bit more formal, depending on the level of professional both people operate on in their careers. If you mutually determine there's something pursuing, that means being as much like you really are as possible. Otherwise you hit the point where one or the other "lets their guard down" 3 years later or whatever and it blows up.

Reactions: The Butt
Amazing how you all focus on the "fakeness" of dressing up without even mentioning how much sexier someone can look in dressy clothes.

It's like gift-giving, except the gift is your body. Kills the fun if you don't wrap it up in something nice.

I have never dressed up on a date but I have also never really gone on a "date" with someone that would require me to dress up. Punk chicks don't want to hit up a 5 star restaurant then see some shit movie. They'd rather go to a dive, blast Sabbath, and do shots.

Amazing how you all focus on the "fakeness" of dressing up without even mentioning how much sexier someone can look in dressy clothes.

It's like gift-giving, except the gift is your body. Kills the fun if you don't wrap it up in something nice.

I'm not saying dressy clothes are bad, but I don't think it's a good idea in the beginning stages unless you want to be disappointed into thinking you or the person you're interested in is actually classy. It sets this formal 'courtship' precedent and imo you really lose out on that best friend kind of romance everyone really wants. Fucks with people's heads. Like I said, for a temporary lay, it's perfect.

Reactions: CiG
I'm not saying dressy clothes are bad, but I don't think it's a good idea in the beginning stages unless you want to be disappointed into thinking you or the person you're interested in is actually classy.

It's the beginnings of an illusion and maintaining an illusion can wear down a relationship, as can suddenly breaking an illusion showing you're not quite the person they came to like initially. Show your real self as much as possible for a better chance at success, in my opinion.

Eh sometimes a nice pair of undies on a girl looks even better than her full on nude stink holes for me.

Agreed. Sometimes.