Males and Females

I've either contracted herpes, or I got a rug burn on my dick. Going to the doctor tomorrow to confirm. I'm so fucking pissed. I don't want to be a lifer...

200.gif

That's what you get for barebacking

Yes, that is very true. I have been gambling everytime I do it, although with some amount of research and consideration before deciding to go without rubber into the flubber. I get tested after every partner so I know exactly who gave it to me, if it indeed is the herp.

You should. There's a lot of shit you can have that are asymptomatic like herpes or HIV. There's a big chance the person you're banging doesn't know they're a carrier.

Reactions: zabu of nΩd
I'll have all three of y'all know that I have arg/JAGE-like standards when it comes to putting my penis into someone's badly packed kebab. They have all received their high school diplomas and come from fairly up-standing families with a low history of prior insertion.

Reactions: Satanstoenail
So I met this aforementioned girl at a cozy tea shop in Boulder and told her how I felt. Though she didn't exactly declare her love for me then and there, her response was far more positive than I anticipated. Seems I mean far more to her than I ever dared hope. I suspect I mean more to her than the guy she's currently seeing and I think I'd have a legitimate chance if I wasn't leaving this country so soon. We spent the entire day doing shit in Boulder and I had a generally wonderful time. Now I feel a profound happiness. Even if our relationship never turns romantic I am overjoyed to find out I mean so much to her and to know for certain that we have a bond that will endure the distance between continents. I'm such a hopeless romantic. You guys are all bragging about the STDs you're accumulating and here I am getting excited about a platonic friendship.

as someone who met an american girl on the internet, spent my savings flying out to see her on a ludicrous whim, had the best week of my life, flew out again as soon as i could and had the worst week of my life and my heart inexplicably broken, all in the space of a couple months, then got engaged to another american girl the following year despite the situation being completely impractical and impossible in every way, i am in no position to lecture anyone about being a hopeless romantic, particularly where yanks are concerned.

Aren't you married Vegard?

EDIT: Nevermind, I'm confusing you with Vilden. Fan, alla ni svenskjävlar ser ju likadana ut.