Males and Females

Hm... I don't think spoiled wealthy people are inherently upsetting to me unless they're also arrogant and cliquish. I mean I've had a relatively easy life myself (i.e. family paid me through college and I now have a cushy software job) so while most of my wealth is self-made I'm still a bit spoiled.

I like being around educated people who can carry a conversation on weird/obscure topics. I also enjoy keeping in touch with Vimana (who's basically a chronic underachiever with rich parents) in moderate doses. There's a lot of hard working self-made people I admire greatly, but who I also find boring to talk to at length.

Reactions: tagradh
I'd take 'spoiled wealthy people' with brains and interests over poor, deprived idiots with 'hobbies' like reality shows any day.

:lol: rich people love philosophy and poor people love keeping up with the kardashians :lol:

Hm... I don't think spoiled wealthy people are inherently upsetting to me unless they're also arrogant and cliquish. I mean I've had a relatively easy life myself (i.e. family paid me through college and I now have a cushy software job) so while most of my wealth is self-made I'm still a bit spoiled.

nothing makes people less interesting than a life they coasted through while their own problems consisted of their parents buying them a 2015 BMW instead of a 2017.

Reactions: Dak
I absolutely hate upper-middle-class white kids, which is unfortunate because I'm an upper-middle-class white kid. Every day I look a little more forward to India and China destroying the West economically and continuing the evolution of man.

I don't come from money whatsoever, trailer trash technically. Dad pissed off the wealthy patriarch of the family. And I find it grossly offensive that people who might have had those opportunities-a nice big home, money for any hobby they wanted, college paid for- would turn them down to live the festival life while someone like me has had to make their own way.

On the one hand, congrats on the birth lottery, you can spend your whole life fucking up and still have a safety net and that's none of my business. On the other, someone like that is literally diluting our race with their reckless lack of ambition.

Last edited:
If there's anything genetic to it at all, which in most cases there isn't, surely that means they've come from a line of people with 'better' genetics, and as such will (providing they have kids) pass on their superior genes regardless of how they spend their time?

So how exactly are they 'diluting our race'?

I'm a skinny white motherfucker without a BMW. I have some jewish genes and I feel polluted with lack of ambition.

Reactions: arg
where are there beautiful but poor and stupid white people in America? does such a place exist?

I agree that children of the wealthy are often predisposed towards success due to having the genes of successful parents, unless it's ancient money and nobody's been accomplishing anything for decades. But there are some with all the opportunities in the world who choose to squander those opportunities on having fun and investing in whimsical business ventures that don't pan out. It's a dilution of the human race because these are people who have the power and wealth to learn something world changing. They can invent. They can become doctors. They have the capital. And yet, so many just coast by on their vastly more successful parents' earnings.

It's not my fault he took one flippant comment out of a paragraph and decided to capitalize on it. Now I gotta defend something that was 90% figure of speech for fucks sake.

where are there beautiful but poor and stupid white people in America? does such a place exist?

Maybe try some rural town in Minnesota or Wisconsin. I've never been to either, but they have the highest concentration of Scandinavian immigrants (meaning less ugly Anglo types), and are also responsible for Trump's election. Though they're probably not stupid enough to let some greasy Asian guy lick the farmers' daughters' assholes.